Join us for the Digital Transformation in Public Safety Virtual Summit
Feb. 2 – 3, 2021 | 10am – noon ET
How SAS Delivers Effective Law Enforcement Solutions
SAS provides solutions for law enforcement that can help you prioritize your response to and investigation of crimes and matters of public safety, and guide actions for involvement in citizen welfare issues, such as mental health and drug addiction. Our solutions for law enforcement enable greater transparency and intelligence-led policing, providing insights to help you develop proactive crime prevention initiatives.
Capabilities specifically developed for a global police environment
Faster time to value
Embedded policing best practices
Reduced duplication of effort
SAS® Intelligence and Investigation Management
SAS Intelligence and Investigation Management is a complete operational law enforcement platform that provides data management, advanced analytics and operational solutions for gathering and managing intelligence, conducting complex investigations, and improving investigative processes and workflows.
Why choose SAS for law enforcement solutions?
Improve investigative outcomes. Operate more proactively.
- Use text analytics, machine learning and predictive analytics to automatically push alerts to agents and inspectors when anomalies in the data are detected or normal threshold behavior is exceeded.
Make data-led, risk-based decisions across the organization.
- Quickly organize large amounts of data to visually identify hidden associations, spot patterns and detect trends, yielding investigative insights that would be impossible to see otherwise.
- Rapidly integrate, search and analyze disparate data from a variety of sources for a more complete picture of a person’s history, which provides context and a greater understanding.
- Create and manage intelligence reports and investigations in accordance with federal regulations and standard procedures.
- Produce unalterable audit trails that provide security and governance should data be needed in a legal proceeding.
Take advantage of the latest technology utilizing advanced analytics and artificial intelligence (AI).
- Reduce the complexity, challenges and time associated with integrating disjointed tools from multiple vendors by using a single solution that integrates all operational tasks.
- Follow processes that enable different vendor solutions to work together.
- Adopt police-focused analytics, including relationship link analysis, comprehensive timelines, text analytics, AI, natural language processing, computer vision and machine learning.
[SAS Intelligence and Investigation Management] allows the rookie cop to have the same type of institutional knowledge as a 30-year detective. Captain William Crotty Delaware State Police