INSIKTER INOM DATAANALYS
Omvandla data till bättre beslut
Senaste inom dataanalys
- Analytics: A must-have tool for leading the fight on prescription and illicit drug addictionStates and MFCUs now have the analytics tools they need to change the trajectory of the opioid crisis by analyzing data and predicting trouble spots – whether in patients, prescribers, distributors or manufacturers. The OIG Toolkit with free SAS® programming code makes that possible.
- Viking transforms its analytics strategy using SAS® Viya® on AzureViking is going all-in on cloud-based analytics to stay competitive and meet customer needs. The retailer's digital transformation are designed to optimize processes and boost customer loyalty and revenue across channels.
- Public health infrastructure desperately needs modernizationPublic health agencies must flex to longitudinal health crises and acute emergencies – from natural disasters like hurricanes to events like a pandemic. To be prepared, public health infrastructure must be modernized to support connectivity, real-time data exchanges, analytics and visualization.
- SAS CIO: Why leaders must cultivate curiosity in 2021With the change we’re all facing this year, CIOs should be counting on curiosity to play a crucial role in how we’re going to meet the challenges that lie ahead. From the moment COVID-19 hit, our IT organization has relied on curiosity – that strong desire to explore, learn, know - to fuel the urgent changes required. And it’s curiosity that will enable us to meet the needs of the future of work post-pandemic.
- Load Forecasting: Ensuring supply meets energy demandLoad forecasting helps energy suppliers meet demand for residential and commercial customers. As renewable energy resources increase, the necessity for a technology platform that adapts to load forecasting requirements becomes crucial.
- Five ways your organization can enhance resilience for years to comeInnovation, agility and customer-centricity frequently top the list of companies’ strategic objectives, and now the most urgent priority is resilience. Given this new urgency, it’s worth taking a close look at the underpinnings of resilience and how they could be applied in any industry. This article explores how analytics can help boost resilience and includes key elements to keep your organization resilient.
- Resilience in the face of unpredictabilityUnpredictability can “shatter and reshape” a society. And in these unpredictable times, it is important to remain resilient and be prepared to bounce back. This article explores what it truly means to be resilient, how to build it, and how analytics can help you act when your resilience is tested.
- Homelessness data holds insights to a hidden problemSAS partnered with The Carying Place, an organization that supports working homeless families, to find new ways to measure indicators of participant success and provide families the help they deserve.
- Finding COVID-19 answers with data and analyticsLearn how data plays a role in optimizing hospital resources, understanding disease spread, supply chain forecasting and scientific discoveries.
- How health care leaders deployed analytics when crisis hitDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, some health care providers were well-positioned to respond to rapid changes in demand. The factor that most distinguished them was that they already had a strong capacity in place for using data to inform decisions. Read about three key takeaways from their experiences.
- Situational awareness guides our responses – routine to crisisMany circumstances call for situational awareness – that is, being mindful of what’s present and happening around you. The COVID-19 pandemic heightened this need, as leaders across industries used analytics and visualization to gain real-time situational awareness and respond with fast, critical decisions.
- A data scientist’s views on data literacyGet a data scientist and teacher's perspective on the value of having foundational knowledge so you can more easily tell data fact from data fiction.
- Respond, recover and reimagineDisruptions to our lives happen regularly, though most are not as far-reaching as the COVID-19 pandemic. Whatever their nature, it’s helpful to have a plan for how to exit disruption still on your feet and in the game. Learn about the three-phase approach SAS recommends for mitigating widespread disturbances.
- Contact tracing investigations for public health: Technology enhances epidemic investigationWhat was once a cumbersome process that relied on an individual’s often incomplete or inaccurate memory, contact tracing investigations for public health has entered the digital era thanks to advanced analytics and data visualization.
- From living on the streets to owning a profitable businessZoe Empowers, a ministry for vulnerable children living in life-threatening poverty in Africa and India, finally found a way to measure and reveal its incredible impact. Using SAS, they developed an "empowerment index" that measures improvements in housing, health, education and more for program participants.
- Saving lives during a global pandemic through medical resource optimizationCleveland Clinic is operationalizing analytics to combat COVID-19, creating innovative models that help forecast patient volume, bed capacity, medical equipment availability and more.
- Will health care be fundamentally changed post-COVID-19?Many market forces are supporting the transformation to virtual digital health programs -- the COVID-19 pandemic is just the latest compelling event.
- Jump-start COVID-19 research with text analytics Applying text analytics and AI to discover trends and commonalities among COVID-19 research documents can lead to new insights about the disease and help answer many unanswered questions.
- Optimizing well placement to eliminate water poverty How data visualization is helping Water for Good bring fresh water to the Central African Republic.
- 5 ways to measure beehive health with analytics and hive-streaming dataThis analytical approach to understanding bee hive health can automatically alert beekeepers to changes in hive weights, temperatures, flight activity and more.
Få SAS Insights direkt till din inkorg