SAS® Certified Professional: Data Curation for SAS Data Scientists
Designed for individuals who want to validate their ability to perform data curation tasks using SAS Data Management tools and applications as well as third party data tools to prepare data for statistical analysis.
Successful candidates should be able to:
- Take data from disparate sources and discover, transform, manage, aggregate, catalog and deliver that data to be used in reports and analytics repositories.
- Query and manage Hadoop data using SAS and native Hadoop tools.
- Virtualized data.
- Transform streaming data.
- Govern data.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the Data Curation for SAS Data Scientists.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 65-72 multiple-choice, short answer, and interactive questions. Interactive questions simulate the SAS environment and ask you to complete a task. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- Must achieve a score of 67% correct to pass.
- 110 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-223; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
Successful candidates should have:
- Taken the recommended training or have equivalent experience.
- 2-3 months of hands-on experience using SAS Data Management Tools and applications and third-party data tools (Hadoop, HIVE/HIVEQS, PIG/PIGLATIN.