Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- Three ways to improve real time marketing resultsReal-time marketing enables you to reach customers during purchase deliberations to provide the push a campaign needs be wildly successful.
- Customer journey analytics goes mainstreamDigitally enhanced customer experiences that cross traditional and digital channels is an expectation for consumers. This means timely, relevant communications.
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- Harnessing the martech advantageMartech vendors have doubled in the past year. Find out what's fueling this growth spurt, and discover three ways to get the most value from your tech spending.
- Customer journeys: How to be ready when customers visitAnalytics makes customer journeys better. By gathering insights from detailed and diverse data sources, you'll have the right offer at just the right time.
- Customer journey management: Eliminating missed opportunitiesCustomer journey management is a big part of shaping customers' experiences with your brand. To be effective, your efforts must focus on three crucial elements.
- It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
- The marketer's dream: Harmonic convergenceCustomer journey maps, strong internal partners and clear strategies for change can help marketers align organizational efforts to foster peace and harmony.
- Using data to control unruly hotel pricingKelly McGuire of SAS has packaged everything hoteliers need to optimize pricing and maximize revenue into one neat book.
- The customer journey: Why you need journey mapsIf your customer engagement processes are aligned, then building a customer journey map makes the purchasing decision easier for everyone.
- Customer loyalty in a digital world: A new approachCustomer loyalty offers a good news/bad news message. Loyalty programs are on the rise. Bad news? About 60 percent of your customers don't belong. Here are some ways to attract and retain the best customers.
- Is privacy dead? And the survey says We're sharing a ton of personal information about ourselves online, and the privacy discussion is raging. Tamara Dull shares the highlights.
- What Major League Soccer knows about predictive analytics marketingMajor League Soccer is using predictive analytics marketing to increase fan engagement, monetize its data assets and create more loyal ticket holders.
- Four multichannel marketing strategies that deliver exceptional customer experiencesMultichannel marketing is being able to accurately identify your customers no matter where they choose to engage with you. Here are the strategies you'll need to employ to create detailed road maps for every customer.
- Marketing measurement do's and don'tsHow can marketers capture the C-suite's attention? Draw a clear line between marketing activities and results.
- How to build better customer loyaltyCustomer loyalty just doesn't happen because you wish for it. You have to work at it. Here are some ways to make your efforts more successful.
- Out of size, out of mindIf sizes are out of stock, you forfeit the sale and disappoint (and potentially lose) customers. Marking down overstocked merchandise reduces your profitability. Here’s what you can do to make sure you have the product sizes your customers need at all times.
- Which of these 4 types of marketer are you?See if you have the full spectrum of skills needed to help your business flourish in the digital revolution.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox