SAS® Certified Data Scientist
Designed for individuals who can manipulate and gain insights from big data with a variety of SAS and open source tools, make business recommendations with complex machine learning models, and then deploy models at scale using the flexible, robust SAS environment.
This credential forms part of The SAS Academy for Data Science.
Candidates will be accredited as a SAS Certified Data Scientist once they have passed all exams from both the SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional credential as well as SAS Certified Big Data Professional.
Candidates who earn this credential will be required to have earned the SAS Certified Big Data Professional and SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional credentials by passing all five exams. Select an exam to see the full content for each.
SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS®9
- SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration exam
- SAS Big Data Programming and Loading exam
SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS®9
- Predictive Modeling Using SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 7, 13, or 14* exam
- SAS Advanced Predictive Modeling exam
- SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation and Optimization exam
* Candidates who hold the SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 7, 13, or 14 credential do not need to take this exam.