Meet peak computing demands reliably and cost-effectively.
Balance your workload.
As your organization's use of business analytics grows, so does the need for a flexible IT infrastructure that can scale to increasingly diverse workloads. Easily reassign computing resources to meet peak demand. A central point of control lets you queue and prioritize jobs across multiple users and applications. High-priority jobs run immediately and computing resources are fully utilized.
Be ready for anything.
Having multiple servers in a grid environment means that if a server fails, its jobs transition seamlessly to another server. With a highly available, shared grid environment, you're always on and always connected. You can perform maintenance on specific servers without interrupting jobs. And add computing resources without disrupting the business.
Divide and conquer.
Now you can get faster results and scale cost-effectively. Divide individual jobs into subtasks that are run in parallel on the best available hardware. Programs with large data sets and long run times, and those with replicate runs of independent tasks running against large data sets, are best-suited for multiprocessing. Make the most of all your available computing resources now, then add single-processing units as needed to keep IT spending in check.
Get to Know SAS® Grid Manager
Explore More on SAS® Grid Manager & Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- Executive Brief
- Fact Sheet
- Industry Overview
- Product Brief
- Overview Brochure
- Solution Brief
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
SAS Grid Computing – What They Didn’t Tell You
Join Austria’s Erste Group Bank on their journey from a monolithic SAS processing environment to a more flexible infrastructure using SAS Grid Manager software.
SAS Grid Computing For Dummies, Second Edition
By implementing a SAS Grid Computing environment, you can better balance and manage workloads, use resources to their full extent, and increase productivity and overall performance. This e-book tells you how.
Outcompete by Outcomputing With SAS Grid Manager on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Learn how SAS Grid Manager with Red Hat Enterprise Linux configurations demonstrate robust performance and a scalable environment using commodity hardware and a wide variety of shared file systems.
- Customer Story Achieving academic and operational excellence through business intelligenceCurtin University uses SAS Visual Analytics to provide reporting across the organization.
The Total Economic Impact™ Of SAS Grid Manager
Read this Forrester Total Economic Impact (TEI) report to learn more about the potential ROI, benefits, savings and flexibility you can gain when you invest in SAS Grid Manager.
- Customer Story Driving customer loyalty with faster analyticsSAS Grid Manager helps Catalina Marketing future-proof its organization with a fast, flexible and scalable analytics environment.
- Customer Story Building materials leader optimizes production using analyticsUSG Corporation relies on SAS to improve its manufacturing process and reduce downtime, costs and energy consumption.
- Customer Story Ensuring mental health patient safety during a global pandemicSAS delivers dashboard to monitor COVID-19 in the Copenhagen Regional Psychiatric Centers.
Check out these grid-enabled SAS products, built on the powerful SAS® Platform.
- SAS® Enterprise Guide®포인트&클릭(point-and-click), 메뉴&위저드(menu-and-wizard) 기반 도구를 이용해 강력한 분석과 리포팅 기능을 이용할 수 있습니다.
- SAS® Enterprise Miner™데이터 마이닝 프로세스를 간소화함으로써 대규모 데이터에 기반한 고정밀 예측/탐색 모델을 생성할 수 있습니다.