How Automotive Manufacturers & Suppliers Use SAS®
- Derive new sources of revenue, make better decisions about your internal operations and discover inventive ways to better serve customers.
- Merge advanced streaming analytics with IoT data to make faster, better-informed decisions for and about connected vehicle and mobility strategies.
- Gain valuable insights by collecting customer data in real time, across every channel.
- Analyze the information and use it to improve responsiveness, make relevant offers, and use sales and marketing resources more efficiently.
- Access and aggregate credit data across disparate systems and resources to make well-informed lending decisions.
- Precisely forecast, measure, monitor and report on potential credit risk exposures to generate higher revenues, fewer delinquencies and an optimized risk portfolio.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
American Honda uses SAS to improve warranty claims and forecast usage for parts and services.
Before SAS, it took one of our staff members one week out of each month to aggregate and report warranty data within Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Now, with SAS, we populate those same reports on an easily accessible online dashboard automatically, and we recovered a week of manpower that we could put on other projects. Kendrick Kau Assistant Manager, Advanced Analytics Group
American Honda Facts & Figures
faster claims analysis
reduced labor costs
Other Automotive Manufacturers & Suppliers Working Smarter With SAS
Recommended Software for Automotive Manufacturers & Suppliers
- SAS® Visual Analytics모든 데이터를 시각적으로 탐색하고 새로운 패턴을 찾아냅니다. 또한 사용자는 웹이나 모바일 기기를 통해 보고서를 게시/공유할 수 있습니다.
- SAS® Asset Performance AnalyticsM2M 및 센서 데이터를 이용해 가동시간, 성능, 및 생산성을 개선하는 동시에 유지보수 비용과 매출 감소 리스크를 줄여줍니다.
- SAS® Collaborative Planning Workbench체계적인 예측 워크플로를 적용해 협의 계획을 자동화합니다.
- SAS® Credit Assessment Manager고객별 고위험 대출에 대한 질적 및 정량적 평가를 모두 수행하여 전체 대출 포트폴리오를 평가합니다.
- SAS® Field Quality Analytics초기에 문제점을 신속히 찾아내고 그 원인을 분석하여 제품의 품질과 브랜드 이미지를 개선합니다.
- SAS® Solution for CECLQuickly meet new US Financial Accounting Standards Board current expected credit loss (CECL) standards with best practices for modeling, workflow and reporting.