How Grocers Use SAS®
Grocers Working Smarter With SAS®
Significantly improving forecast accuracy, availability and inventory while creating healthy uplifts in revenue
SAS helped an online grocer:
- Improve forecast accuracy by 12%.
- Achieve a 5%-20% increase in on-shelf performance.
- Reduce inventory 10%-30%.
- Increase revenues 2%-5%.
Tailoring promotions & boosting customer spending
Belgian grocer Colruyt uses predictive analytics from SAS to calculate purchasing probabilities based on past customer behavior, as well as on household and demographic information stored in its database. Of the 400 products on promotion during a given two-week period, each household receives four pages of coupons specifically tailored to it, down from 32 pages previously, which saves the company a significant amount of money on printing.
Get to know grocery analytics from SAS.
Related SAS® Retail & Consumer Goods Solutions
View recommended grocery analytics solutions
- Marketing AnalytiqueDonnez une nouvelle dimension à la gestion du marketing pour favoriser une croissance rentable des revenus.
- SAS® Intelligent Planning SuiteAccurately forecast shopper and consumer demand by creating seamless merchandise and demand plans.
- SAS® Revenue Optimization SuiteOptimize life cycle pricing strategies and corporate profitability with a comprehensive view of consumer demand.