How Apparel Retailers Use SAS®
Offer the best-fit sizes and customer-centric assortments tailored to specific trade areas.
Improve top-line sales and margins through optimized life cycle pricing.
Enable collaborative development of financial and assortment plans – preseason and in-season – to manage open-to-buy.
Apparel Retailers Working Smarter With SAS®
Finding the right fit for better customer experiences
Levi Strauss & Co., the company that invented bluejeans, is always innovating. And now it's on a journey with SAS to build an analytically driven, decision-ready culture that helps it connect to the people who love its apparel.
Knowing the right pricing strategy for each stage of the product life cycle
SAS helped the world's largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel:
- Automate the decision-making process.
- Develop a product life cycle pricing structure that helps reduce markdowns.
- Understand competitor pricing.
- Plan strategies that improve gross margin.
Accurately planning the size, style and color mix of each brand's assortment, and optimally allocating inventory to each location and channel
SAS helped a US women's clothing retailer:
- Optimize markdown/clearance schedule by location.
- Understand true demand for each item at each store based on size, style attributes and color.
- Create pack recommendations to inform inventory allocation processes in the optimal configuration for each store and channel, based on size profiles.
- Adopt a common platform and data model to deliver these capabilities with great precision in the shortest amount of time.
Get to know retail and consumer goods analytics from SAS.
Related SAS® Retail & Consumer Goods Solutions
View recommended apparel analytics solutions
- SAS® Intelligent Planning SuiteAccurately forecast shopper and consumer demand by creating seamless merchandise and demand plans.
- SAS® Revenue Optimization SuiteOptimize life cycle pricing strategies and corporate profitability with a comprehensive view of consumer demand.
- Solutions Analytiques Avancées pour IoTSolutions Analytiques Avancées pour IoT