Chief Risk Officer (CRO) – Banking
How a Bank's CRO Uses SAS®
Featured Customer | Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank uses SAS to manage risk and move faster in the marketplace.
We needed highly trusted information that we could access quickly, without worrying about the integrity, reliability or timeliness of it. Taso Corolis Head of Risk Analytics Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Facts & Figures
loan portfolio & credit risk data moved to one platform in a few months
credit risk modeling environment
in errors, ommissions & maintenance costs
Recommended Reading & Viewing for CROs
Recommended Software for CROs
- SAS® Model Risk ManagementSignificantly reduce your model risk, improve your decision making and financial performance, and meet regulatory demands with comprehensive model risk management.
- SAS® Risk ModelingQuickly develop, validate, deploy and track risk models in house – while minimizing model risk and improving model governance.
- SAS® Risk StratumAdopt a risk foundation that delivers three tiers of capabilities to match your needs, with each level building on the previous one to form a complete risk management foundation.
- SAS® Solution for CECLQuickly meet new US Financial Accounting Standards Board current expected credit loss (CECL) standards with best practices for modeling, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 9Accelerate time to benefit and quickly meet IFRS 9 standards.
- Solution SAS pour le Stress TestingRelevez les défis du stress testing. Consolidez les données et construisez un environnement de modélisation avec une approche basée sur des scénarios