Simplified, yet sophisticated.
Part of the SAS® Platform, with something for everyone.
Standardized data governance and management. An extensive range of deep analytics. Solutions that modernize and integrate with existing operations, deploy as containers, run in a grid, and drive value from analytics results. It's more of what you need – and more of what you expect from SAS.
Remove barriers related to technology and skill limitations, and empower everyone to gain analytic insights from all relevant data. Arm developers with new ways to apply SAS Analytics directly to the data – no matter where it resides.
Get up and running faster than ever. Reduce the time required to install, manage and maintain SAS deployments. SAS 9.4 takes advantage of distributed computing and storage technologies, cloud data sources, and open standards.
Reduce potential vulnerabilities, and better meet internal security requirements. The latest release of SAS 9.4 better protects your SAS assets with Transport Layer Security (TLS) hardening and enhanced encryption for SAS data and passwords.
Why SAS® 9.4?
- Add prescriptive analytics to your arsenal, and call analytics as a web service for data at rest and in motion.
- Provide results when and where needed with new APIs that make it even easier to integrate SAS into your business processes – including mobile delivery options for iPad®, iPhone® and Android tablets.
- Manage your analytics more easily by visually assessing your entire SAS deployment using advanced monitoring and management capabilities. Make needed adjustments before users are even aware there's a problem.
- Modernize your SAS environment by enabling grid processing – prioritizing programs and users, and taking advantage of your entire available infrastructure.
- Take advantage of a range of cloud data sources, process big data where it resides and deploy where you choose – in a stream, cloud, data lake or in operations. You have the ultimate flexibility.
- Easily deploy SAS; having fewer software integration points simplifies installation, maintenance and support. You can follow a container deployment distribution strategy for new users. And the clustered midtier provides high availability no matter what you choose.