SAS Anti-Money Laundering Features List
- A financial-services-specific data model:
- Maps transaction records to support transaction, account, customer and household dimensions.
- Includes the core schema for preparing data for nightly batch analysis.
- A knowledge center data schema supports data retention and investigation.
- Support for multiple data types (nonmonetary event data, geographic data, risk lists, third-party data, associate data, and a variety of customer information data) in addition to transaction data.
- Centralizes enrichment and transformation of multiple data types to get it analytic ready.
Runs on SAS® Viya®
- Cloud-native and open analytics engine.
- Cohesive environment for all analytical tasks from data access, preparation, interactive exploration, optimization, machine learning, AI, and other advanced model development to deployment activities.
Suspicious activity monitoring & reporting
- Combination of proven rules with advanced analytic techniques including machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence
- Peer-group anomaly detection
- Create cases from alerts and file regulatory reports to government authorities
- An easy-to-use, point-and-click interface that enables:
- Creation and modification of scenarios and risk factors.
- Creation of customized routing rules for workload distribution.
Alert management & triage
- Aggregation of alerts at the entity level that provide a holistic review of the risk presented by the entity to the institution.
- Auto-prioritization of alerts.
- Disposition options and management overview.
- Workflow builder.
Entity analytics & network exploration
- Entity resolution and network generation.
- Network analytics and visualization.
- Transaction network visualization
- Network link expansion.
- Network node decorator and enrichment.
Search & discovery
- Free-text search.
- Form search and query builder.
- Filters and facets.
- Geospatial search, exploration and visualization.
- Advanced search and query builder.
- Synonym and phonetic search.
- Separate database per tenant or data partitioning.
- Allows separate AGP process per tenant.