Data Management for Public Sector
Get a complete, integrated view of your data – big data, small data, all data.
Public sector agencies struggle to unlock the value of their data due to outdated legacy systems and limited analytics capabilities – being data-rich but insight poor. And they often grapple with the associated, yet unnecessary, challenges of big data – high costs, poor data quality, and inconsistent data sources and formats – without experiencing any of the enticing benefits. Gaining a 360-degree view of citizens, society and operations is possible – by integrating all appropriate data and taking advantage of analytic tools.
How Data Management From SAS Can Help
SAS provides a single, unified data management framework and automated processes – from data collection and aggregation to data validation and cleansing. Our public sector analytics software offers the most complete, sophisticated data management capabilities, including:
- Data quality and integration. Consolidate data from internal and external sources, track data lineage, and reduce errors and inconsistencies with embedded data quality tools.
- Data preparation. Prepare data for analytics and reporting in a self-service environment without coding or help from IT. Spend less time preparing data and more time analyzing it.
- Data governance. Spend less time managing data with a consistent set of policies and processes that ensures your data’s conformity with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Personal data protection. Satisfy personal data security requirements. Fully understand and monitor the state of your data. Work toward compliance with GDPR and other privacy regulations.
- Data federation and stewardship. Eliminate the complexities of data integration with a virtual data environment that simplifies administration and security while delivering a complete data picture in a user-friendly format.
Only SAS gives you a complete, integrated and trusted view of all your enterprise data. You can access the data you need when you need it, and eliminate overlapping, redundant tools and systems. SAS enables you to:
- Ensure that all internal and third-party data gets and stays clean – and that it’s managed in such a way that doesn’t create redundancies – with a built-in data profiler that finds and fixes data quality issues automatically.
- Abandon the piecemeal approach to data management with a single product set for data access, integration, quality, governance and master data management.
- Glean analytical insight from large volumes of unstructured data – from documents, emails, social media sources, etc.
- Article Public health infrastructure desperately needs modernization
- Article The transformational power of evidence-based decision making in health policy
- Customer Story A data-driven approach to whole person care Riverside County relies on data integration and analytics from SAS to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable Californians
- Customer Story Transforming mental health care in California, turning data into insight California's Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission uses analytics and data management to better serve residents and increase community well-being
- North Carolina gets tougher on crime State saves $12 million annually thanks to better data access and process efficiencies
- Customer Story Solving crime in less time with analytics Delaware State Police use law enforcement solutions from SAS to help identify suspects, crack cases and protect communities
- Changing the conversation about behavioral health San Bernardino County uses data management and advanced analytics to improve care and address misconceptions
- People first policing Constabulary cleans up its data and gains new intelligence
Data Management Products & Solutions for Public Sector
- SAS® Data Management모든 소스로와 통합 된 더욱 향상된 안정적인 데이터를 보장합니다.
- SAS® Data Preparation포인트 앤 클릭(point-and-click) 방식의 셀프 서비스 환경에서 분석에 필요한 데이터를 빠르게 준비할 수 있습니다.