SAS® Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS®9
Tests the candidate's ability to apply the skills and knowledge necessary for data integration development in the SAS® environment
Successful candidates should be skilled in tasks such as:
- Defining architecture of the platform for SAS Business Analytics.
- Creating metadata for source and target data.
- Creating metadata for target data and jobs.
- Working with transformations.
- Working with tables and table loader transformation.
- Working with slowly changing dimensions.
- Defining generated transformations.
- Deploying jobs.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS Data Integration Development for SAS®9 exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 76 multiple-choice questions (must achieve score of 70 percent correct to pass).
- 105 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-260; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam based on SAS 9.4 using SAS Data Integration Studio 4.8.
Exam fee: $180 USD