Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- How to improve your AI marketing skillsMarketing teams can use current AI capabilities to enhance their efforts around campaign automation, dynamic pricing based on forecasting models, and by providing more relevant, real-time customer offers.
- AI marketing: What does the future hold?AI marketing uses artificial intelligence and analytics to improve marketing results while enhancing customer experiences through real-time personalization.
- Three ways to improve real time marketing resultsReal-time marketing enables you to reach customers during purchase deliberations to provide the push a campaign needs be wildly successful.
- Customer journey analytics goes mainstreamDigitally enhanced customer experiences that cross traditional and digital channels is an expectation for consumers. This means timely, relevant communications.
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- Real-time customer engagement is the future of experience managementReal-time customer engagement delivers contextual recommendations and decisions to your interactive customer channels at every possible touch point.
- Harnessing the martech advantageMartech vendors have doubled in the past year. Find out what's fueling this growth spurt, and discover three ways to get the most value from your tech spending.
- Marketing for the midmarketMidsized organizations know their greatest asset is customer data. With analytics and powerful data visualization they're improving customer engagements.
- The value of marketing metrics at VisaMarketing metrics are the bane of many marketing teams, but at Visa metrics not only matter but make a real difference in strategy and brand value.
- Putting you at the frontier of the fan experienceThe fan experience has remained unchanged for decades, but new technologies coupled with advanced analytics is poised to give new meaning to spectator sports.
- Building confidence in your customer experienceForbes Insights surveyed more than 350 leaders at large organizations to determine how they are using data and analytics to drive the customer experience.
- Brand equity has a big role in RCI's strategyBrand equity isn't about what you sell, it's about your customers' perception of you, your products and your services. It's storable, but perishable.
- Mastering mobile marketing: Three best practicesWith 6.1 billion smartphone users projected by 2020, mobile has proven its powerful attraction. How can marketers prepare to meet users' expectations?
- Customer journeys: How to be ready when customers visitAnalytics makes customer journeys better. By gathering insights from detailed and diverse data sources, you'll have the right offer at just the right time.
- It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
- The marketer's dream: Harmonic convergenceCustomer journey maps, strong internal partners and clear strategies for change can help marketers align organizational efforts to foster peace and harmony.
- An analytics checklist for customer intelligenceYou use checklists to help you perform crucial tasks every day. Why not use this checklist to help guide you in building the best customer intelligence in your industry?
- Using data to control unruly hotel pricingKelly McGuire of SAS has packaged everything hoteliers need to optimize pricing and maximize revenue into one neat book.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox