Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- 3 ways to rethink retail forecasting and demand planning The pandemic has profoundly changed consumer shopping behaviors and experiences and the increasing pressure has retailers scrambling to improve their ability to precisely predict and plan for demand. If you don’t know where to start, here are three questions to ask as you rethink your forecasting and demand planning.
- Engage all areas of the marketing brain to improve the CXIn an increasingly competitive marketplace, and in recent months, in particular, digital channels and capabilities have been critical to success. Organisations need to engage all three areas of the corporate brain: customer intelligence, human intelligence and artificial intelligence.
- The impact of the CMO in the coming yearsThe past couple of months for CMOs have seen them thrown into the fire and stress-tested to keep not only the business alive, but also their relationship with their consumers. With this climate, the future role and impact of CMOs has irrevocably changed.
- AI is a practical tool to help Marketers gain insightsMarketers are not scientists, and technologies like AI have become more important to help Marketers understand customer data and insights. With AI, Marketers are able to focus on the bigger picture - improving experiences for customers and driving revenue for the business.
- AI optimises campaign performance at WWF and drives ROIIn its mission to advocate for endangered species and for the environment, the World Wide Fund faces challenges familiar to all brands. By optimising its marketing through the smart use of machine learning and AI the WWF was able to address the issues of cost and purpose successfully.
- Reimagine marketing: Today, tomorrow and in times of disruptionPutting the customer first has never been more important than it is now. One way marketers can prepare for the new reality is to look at each step in the marketing process (the marketing lifecycle) and map martech capabilities into the lifecycle, based on what you are trying to accomplish with each step.
- Customer data platform: What it is and why it’s important The recent rise in popularity for CDPs has led to a considerable amount of market confusion. Here's everything you need to know about how a CDP works, challenges to consider -- and how to go beyond the CDP with seamless integration.
- Your customers aren’t afraid of new technologies. Are you? New research uncovered some interesting themes for the next decade of customer engagement. Surprisingly, consumers are embracing technology at a faster rate than brands might expect or admit.
- Tread carefully with customer data platformsThe potential benefits of customer data platforms are significant, but CDPs are by no means a silver bullet. Follow these three steps to avoid disillusionment.
- Marketers and privacyCompanies that break new privacy laws get fined heavily, but there may be an even greater cost: A damaged reputation.
- Digital transformation for SMBsFor small and midsize businesses, delivering a better. customer experience is key to digital transformation
- Five trends that will reshape customer experienceApplying the latest research from HBR gives a new twist on this surprisingly relevant 2015 list of CX do’s and don’ts.
- Under siege: Improving customer experience in bankingBanks are ranking low in customer satisfaction, but improvement is possible says Digital Banking Report owner and publisher Jim Marous.
- IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- Contextual engagementCreating contextual customer engagements means understanding enough about each customer to ensure that all communications over time are progressively more anticipated, personal and relevant.
- How to improve your AI marketing skillsMarketing teams can use current AI capabilities to enhance their efforts around campaign automation, dynamic pricing based on forecasting models, and by providing more relevant, real-time customer offers.
- Building confidence in your customer experienceForbes Insights surveyed more than 350 leaders at large organizations to determine how they are using data and analytics to power the customer experience.
- AI marketing: What does the future hold?AI marketing uses artificial intelligence and analytics to improve marketing results while enhancing customer experiences through real-time personalization.
- Three ways to improve real time marketing resultsReal-time marketing enables you to reach customers during purchase deliberations to provide the push a campaign needs be wildly successful.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox