Transform data into the best decisions
- Article SAS CIO: Why leaders must cultivate curiosity in 2021With the change we’re all facing this year, CIOs should be counting on curiosity to play a crucial role in how we’re going to meet the challenges that lie ahead. From the moment COVID-19 hit, our IT organization has relied on curiosity – that strong desire to explore, learn, know - to fuel the urgent changes required. And it’s curiosity that will enable us to meet the needs of the future of work post-pandemic.
- Article The increasing role of analytics in managing disruption in energy and utilitiesThis four-part series, Managing Disruption, will examine disruptions faced by the Australian energy and utilities industry – and the role analytics can play in lessening the impact.
- Article A look inside Southern California Edison’s fire mitigation planThis article examines how Southern California Edison (SCE) uses SAS to apply these practises in the US.
- Article Resilience in the face of unpredictabilityUnpredictability can “shatter and reshape” a society. And in these unpredictable times, it is important to remain resilient and be prepared to bounce back. This article explores what it truly means to be resilient, how to build it, and how analytics can help you act when your resilience is tested.
- Article Five ways your organization can enhance resilience for years to comeInnovation, agility and customer-centricity frequently top the list of companies’ strategic objectives, and now the most urgent priority is resilience. Given this new urgency, it’s worth taking a close look at the underpinnings of resilience and how they could be applied in any industry. This article explores how analytics can help boost resilience and includes key elements to keep your organization resilient.
- Article Homelessness data holds insights to a hidden problemSAS partnered with The Carying Place, an organization that supports working homeless families, to find new ways to measure indicators of participant success and provide families the help they deserve.
- Article Finding COVID-19 answers with data and analyticsLearn how data plays a role in optimizing hospital resources, understanding disease spread, supply chain forecasting and scientific discoveries.
- Article How health care leaders deployed analytics when crisis hitDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, some health care providers were well-positioned to respond to rapid changes in demand. The factor that most distinguished them was that they already had a strong capacity in place for using data to inform decisions. Read about three key takeaways from their experiences.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox