Balanced lives mean good business, great technology
At SAS, we give our employees a culture that fosters creativity and promotes innovation. As CEO Jim Goodnight says, “Treat employees like they make a difference and they will.”
Long recognized for its workplace culture by various organizations, including the Great Place to Work®, SAS is a model for the philosophy that treating employees well makes good business sense, for SAS and its customers.
Visit our Insights Center for the latest thinking on topics you care about – analytics, big data, data management, marketing, risk and fraud – published by and curated from experts around the world.
SAS Customer Stories
Learn how customers around the world and across industries use SAS to streamline processes, reduce risk, prevent fraud, grow revenues, retain customers, improve health outcomes and much more.
- Artificial intelligence yields breakthrough innovation in crop science
- Building a culture of analytics empowers university to lead as an educational enterprise
- Predicting energy production with advanced analytics
- Transforming mental health care in California, turning data into insight
- Advanced simulations and ‘stress-proof’ models help digital bank successfully navigate uncertain scenarios