Protect your institution by rating new customers and updating customer scoring based on key events that could affect the overall risk of your customer relationships. SAS helps you take a more comprehensive approach to customer due diligence – one that is always on so you can be as proactive as possible.
Review events automatically.
Review events when they happen – rather than over longer time intervals. Automated event tracking enables investigators and analysts to act promptly when there's any change in customer attributes based on the criteria you set.
Manage risk attributes with speed and agility.
Build a more accurate picture of how a customer interacts and transacts with your institution by using a broad spectrum of data elements. With SAS, you can see multiple sources of data across departments and additional databases.
Improve investigator efficiency.
Easily manage cases and assess customer activity with an intuitive interface that boosts efficiency. Visually display case notes, champion/challenger results and other data in seconds. Enhanced global search capabilities let you filter and sort categorically, by date/time or numerically, so you can find what you're looking for quickly – even in attachments.
Conduct thorough analyses with fewer resources.
Ensure adherence to standard processes and internal policy requirements with a flexible workflow environment that lets you set compliance standards according to your institution’s regulating agency. With fully auditable case management capabilities, you can automatically track all aspects of investigations for more efficient triage, distribution and reporting.
- Continuous event-based risk rating of entities. Performs continuous monitoring and sends automated, daily alerts when a customer's rating changes.
- Risk attribute management. Accurately identifies and ranks high-risk clients for immediate review with flexible mapping and management of multiple data elements.
- Case management and investigation. Continuously monitors the entire customer relationship, provides a triaging queue for reviewing and disposing of work items and facilitates regulatory reporting.
- Automated workflow. Ensures adherence to standard processes, and automates the review process throughout the organization.
- Visual scenario designer. Visually displays the impact of changes in scenarios and risk ratings on all of your data, not just a subset.
- Reporting. Documents and retains all actions performed on alerts and cases for audit and regulatory review, and a visual analytics interface supports the management, investigation and reporting needs of analysts and investigators.
- Integration with the SAS Financial Crimes Suite. Provides broader insight into a customer’s behavior, and facilitates communication between departments within the organization.