Exam Content & Pricing
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 55-60 multiple choice, short answer, and interactive questions. Interactive questions simulate the SAS environment and ask you to complete a task. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- Must achieve score of 67% correct to pass.
- 110 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-220; required when registering with Pearson VUE
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4
Successful candidates should have hands-on experience with a variety of SAS data preparation tools, including experience with the following analytical tools:
- SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS DataFlux Data Management Studio.
Please note, the Big Data Professional credential will be available through August 31, 2021.
Exam fee: $180 USD
Exam fee: $180 USD in India and most other countries.
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.
- Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- SAS Visual Analytics: Fast Track
- DataFlux® Data Management Studio: Fast Track
- DataFlux® Data Management Studio: Understanding the Quality Knowledge Base
- DataFlux® Data Management Studio: Creating a New Data Type in the Quality Knowledge Base