Join us today to enjoy the Membership Rewards Program!
SAS® Hong Kong User Group (SHKUG) provides an excellent opportunity to meet other users, share knowledge and experience, and learn more about SAS solutions from colleagues and peers. Whether you're a seasoned SAS software professional with experience to share or a newcomer who'd like to interact with other users, a user group is an excellent way to help you the most value from your SAS technology.
User groups offer a unique opportunity to:
- enhance your understanding of SAS software and services
- exchange ideas about using SAS technology and services
- learn about the latest SAS products and services
- have more influence over the direction of SAS software and services.
Don't miss our special membership offers! Join us now and help spread the word!!
To join, simply fill in your details and we will add you to our invitation list.
*Terms & conditions apply - click here to read more.
User groups offer a variety of benefits depending on their individual structures and activities. Users participating in the different programs may experience many of the following personal and professional benefits:
- increased efficiency and productivity through increased exposure to:
- new coding techniques
- analysis techniques
- SAS applications
- opportunities to polish your interpersonal, writing, presentation,and leadership skills
- enhanced understanding of SAS' software and service
- networking and idea sharing with other SAS professionals
- Dr. Philip Yu
The University of Hong Kong (Chairman)
- Mr. Vincent Hui
The Bank of East Asia, Limited
- Prof. Mike So
Hong Kong University of Science Technology
- Dr. Dennis Leung
SAS Institute Ltd
- Mr. Eric Johnson
Sands China Limited
Membership Rewards Program
Sign up here as a new member to get a SAS T-shirt* or SAS Warm Mug* or HK$25 Starbucks Coffee Coupon* upon successful application.
* SAS T-shirt* or SAS Warm Mug offer are available on a first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last.
* HK$25 Starbucks Coffee Coupon offer is valid until the end of 2017.
- Free enrollment
- Exclusive opportunities to join SHKUG's activities or SAS's sponsored events
- Provides valuable opportunity for Industry-Academia collaboration
- Certify with SAS world class accreditation with 50%*