SAS Field Quality Analytics Features List
- Standard, extensible data model.
- Prebuilt ETL process to load data and metadata while automatically configuring the user interface.
- Automatically determines analytically driven critical values.
- Enables entry of manual thresholds for safety and regulatory issues.
- Simultaneously monitors changes across production period, usage and event period.
- Generates automated alerts and notifies relevant issue owners.
- Enables dispositioning and commenting so current status is easily understood.
- Provides drilling into alerts to conduct further analysis.
Issue analysis & prioritization
- Prebuilt, warranty and field quality-focused analyses, including Pareto charts, control charts, exposure charts, reliability analysis, forecasting, decision trees and sequence analysis.
- Drill into results to conduct further analysis.
- Review raw event data.
- Advanced analysis with hundreds of analyses and charting options, including descriptive analysis, table analysis, ANOVA, regression, multivariate, survival analysis, capability analysis, control charts and graphs.
Integrated text analysis
- Analytic models to recognize patterns in text.
- Ability to identify similar comments to quickly assess the scale of an issue.
- Word search that includes jargon, synonyms, misspellings and other related words.
Easy reporting capabilities
- Project-oriented interface for creating both simple and complex reports:
- Workflow mirrors the warranty analysis processes.
- Powerful filters for easily subsetting and combining data.
- Group analyses by project.
- Powerful dashboarding capabilities.
Integration & interoperability
- Data access options and real-time, streaming analytic model deployment through the included SAS Event Stream Processing.
- SAS Platform Integration to navigate the full set of provided SAS products.
- SAS Drive allows organization and reuse of objects across SAS products.
- SAS Visual Analytics allows customization of analysis output.
- Launchers prepare data for use in advanced analytic tools.
- Seamless integration with SAS Production Quality Analytics to follow the quality trail back into the manufacturing process.
- Seamless integration with SAS Asset Performance Analytics to maximize uptime and provide predictive maintenance for assets in the field and in the manufacturing process.
- Extensibility through APIs that enable integration with existing systems, such as dashboards and issue-tracking systems.