Improve community and officer safety. Reduce crime and victimisation. And optimise criminal justice resources. With SAS you can combine diverse data from all sources across the criminal justice system and beyond into an accurate, consistent, complete view of offenders. Magistrates, clerks, law enforcement and corrections officers can then access that information in a broad, easy-to-understand view.
Innovate, protect and serve
See how governments are using analytics to solve public safety issues
Law Enforcement Webinar Series
Intelligence in Context
How the police service can use modern network analysis techniques to gain a more complete picture of the data available to them
Developing self-service analytical products that allow the Police Service to benefit from the power of analytics
Operationalise Intelligence for Safer Communities
with SAS Intelligence and Investigation Management
OSINT & Social Media Monitoring
Using open source data to identify threat, risk and harm to support the investigation process and protect the public
Domestic Violence is on the rise: How can Police Forces improve efficiency in domestic violence cases & avoid further harm to victims?
Fraud is not on lockdown: How police forces can make use of data & digital evidence to improve their service and keep communities safe.
Is the Dark Web actually anonymous? How can police forces leverage dark web data to support the investigation process and track organised crime activities?
A Case Study: An (anonymised) real-life terrorism investigation using SAS Intelligence tools.
Meet the Team
Fraud & Security Intelligence Team
SAS® Intelligence and Investigation Management
SAS Intelligence and Investigation Management is a complete operational law enforcement platform that provides data management, advanced analytics and operational solutions for gathering and managing intelligence, conducting complex investigations, and improving investigative processes and workflows.
SAS technology in action
Why choose SAS for Law Enforcement solutions?
- Quickly organize large amounts of data to visually identify hidden associations, spot patterns and detect trends, yielding investigative insights that would be impossible to see otherwise.
- Rapidly integrate, search and analyse disparate data from a variety of sources for a more complete picture of a person's history, which provides context and a greater understanding.
- Create and manage intelligence reports and investigations in accordance with federal regulations and standrad procedures.
- Produce unalterable audit trails that provide security and governance should data be needed in a legal proceeding.
- Reduce the complexity, challenges and time associated with integrating disjointed tools from multiple vendors by using a single solution that integrates all operational tasks.
- Follow processes that enable different vendor solutions to work together.
- Adopt police-focused analytics, including relationship link analysis, comprehensive timelines, text analytics, AI, natural language processing, computer vision and machine learning.