SAS® Global Forum 2019 (On-Demand)
More than 5,000 SAS® users, academia, executives and partners attended SAS Global Forum this year to learn which technologies are hot. Now you can experience all the key sessions on-demand with an all-access virtual pass. Watch and enjoy #SASGF in the comfort of your home or office.
13 November, 2019
This seminar covered allowed participants to learn how to turn customer data into better experiences. Thought leaders presented best practices on how to create relevant, satisfying and valued customer experiences, latest trends, real-life case studies and best practices on Customer Intelligence and Data Analytics. We also covered new and innovative ways to use IoT, AI & ML to boost customer experiences.
17 September, 2019
This half-day workshop covered new regulations, new rules and new systems required for IFRS 17 compliance. A case study leveraging SAS® Regulatory Content for IFRS 17 was showcased to show how it is possible to manage the different impacts that this new standard will have on your business.
13 September, 2019
This event was a unique opportunity for our customers to share experiences and insights with industry practitioners, regulators and SAS R&D. The event covered:
- Learning about best practice in credit modelling and decisioning, and model governance
- Customer case studies, SAS product strategy and meeting 1:1 with SAS product managers and industry leaders
30 July, 2019
This half-day seminar in collaboration with Infolyst, focused exclusively on the Retail & Manufacturing & Government sectors, to address challenges in the forecasting adoption journey. The seminar covered:
- How Forecasting has been integrated into planning process, and ways your organization can leverage it
- Learn about the latest trends, real-life case studies and best practices in the areas of Forecasting
- Discover new, innovative ways to use Forecasting
7 June, 2019
An exclusive conference for the Thai financial sector, to address concerns and challenges in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) adoption journey. Topics covered included:
- How AI is shaping the future of the banking industry and ways to leverage AI
- Latest trends, real-life case studies and best practices in the areas of Fraud, Anti Money Laundering (AML), Risk Management and Customer Engagement
- Discover new, innovative ways to use AI/ML while adhering to compliance standards and managing regulator concerns to resolve governance issues
SAS Government Evening Forum 2019
Mar 8, 2019
A roundtable event for government agencies on Analytics Driven Decisions for Smarter Government.
November 15, 2018
A half-day workshop to learn how you can:
- Put your precious data to work and stop waste and abuse earlier with predictive analytics
- Find complex and irregular supplier (and even supplier/employee) relationships with link analysis
- Complete all of your detection and investigation work in one seamless environment
- Gain more of a complete view of your supply channel from an integrity perspective
Jun 6, 2018
A roundtable event for insurers to evaluate readiness and understand how SAS® IFRS 17 solutions can support in their compliance journey.
Feb 23, 2018
A roundtable event for retailers to rethink how to use customer data and insights from analytics to improve customer engagement.
Practical Big Data Conference
Feb 3, 2017
Software Park Thailand
A conference for mid-level management from across industries. This conference provides the insight of trend and challenge in big data analytics to support Thailand 4.0 policy.
HPE: FSI Round Table
Cloud-First, Mobile-First, Data-First
April 21, 2017
Ballroom1, 7th Floor, Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
Executive roundtable specially designed for FSI companies. In this event, learn how FSI make the right choice and implement the solution that will ensure your workforce and your customers have the best communication and collaboration solution for today and the future.
IDC Telco Roundtable 2017
Digital Transformation Telecom
May 25, 2017
By Invitation only.
Faced with a saturated and declining market for traditional telecom services and the increasing domination of cloud-based OTT services and solutions, telcos are under extreme pressure to transform business, strategies, and operation to survive. In this event, IDC will unveil a new trend of Telecom in Asia-Pacific – including Thailand. IDC will also lead a discussion on innovation ways to generate revenue through Digital Transformation (DX).
The Digital Insurer
Realize the Potential of the Digital Insurance Customer
June 1, 2017
An exclusive session specially design for Insurance companies. Nowadays, digital insurance is the most talked about in the insurance industry. Gartner defines digital insurance as the use of information and technology that the organization has to create new value or ability. Learn how should insurance companies in Thailand optimizing and transforming new products, services and sources of information in digital age.
ASEAN Banker: Future of Finance
July 13, 2017
Fraud Roundtable for Government
Credit Card Fraud with Thai Bank Association
For inquiries on SAS events, please contact the following:
Tel. No. +66 2 6636888 ext. 1112