Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- How to improve your AI marketing skillsMarketing teams can use current AI capabilities to enhance their efforts around campaign automation, dynamic pricing based on forecasting models, and by providing more relevant, real-time customer offers.
- AI marketing: What does the future hold?AI marketing uses artificial intelligence and analytics to improve marketing results while enhancing customer experiences through real-time personalization.
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- Real-time customer engagement is the future of experience managementReal-time customer engagement delivers contextual recommendations and decisions to your interactive customer channels at every possible touch point.
- Harnessing the martech advantageMartech vendors have doubled in the past year. Find out what's fueling this growth spurt, and discover three ways to get the most value from your tech spending.
- R 'Ray' Wang: A conversation with a digital disruptorAnalytics Experience 2016 will host a number of influential speakers including Ray Wang, who says data is improving customer experiences in a variety of ways.
- IoT: The next best thing to reading your customer’s mindConstant streams data from myriad devices and sensors is what IoT is all about. But how are organizations using it to better customer experiences?
- Marketing for the midmarketMidsized organizations know their greatest asset is customer data. With analytics and powerful data visualization they're improving customer engagements.
- The value of marketing metrics at VisaMarketing metrics are the bane of many marketing teams, but at Visa metrics not only matter but make a real difference in strategy and brand value.
- Putting you at the frontier of the fan experienceThe fan experience has remained unchanged for decades, but new technologies coupled with advanced analytics is poised to give new meaning to spectator sports.
- Digital transformation: Moving from handshakes to householding at ComericaFor Comerica, digital transformation entailed developing a new approach for an online economy while maintaining it's heritage of one-to-one relationships.
- Brand equity has a big role in RCI's strategyBrand equity isn't about what you sell, it's about your customers' perception of you, your products and your services. It's storable, but perishable.
- It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
- The marketer's dream: Harmonic convergenceCustomer journey maps, strong internal partners and clear strategies for change can help marketers align organizational efforts to foster peace and harmony.
- Three trends that will shape marketing’s futureAnalytics and data will play a big role in marketing's future. No surprise. What will surprise you are the ways they will be used to make marketing smarter.
- An analytics checklist for customer intelligenceYou use checklists to help you perform crucial tasks every day. Why not use this checklist to help guide you in building the best customer intelligence in your industry?
- Using data to control unruly hotel pricingKelly McGuire of SAS has packaged everything hoteliers need to optimize pricing and maximize revenue into one neat book.
- The customer journey: Finding the buy signalCompanies spend lots of time determining if a customer is ready to buy. You collect all of the data you can get your hands on. Let analytics help you tune in to the buy signals you're missing.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox