SAS® Certified Predictive Modeler Using
SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 14
Designed for SAS® Enterprise Miner™ users who perform predictive analytics
During this performance-based examination, candidates will use SAS Enterprise Miner to perform the examination tasks. It is essential that the candidate have a firm understanding and mastery of the functionalities for predictive modeling available in SAS Enterprise Miner. Successful candidates should have the ability to
- Prepare data
- Build predictive models
- Assess and implement models
- Perform pattern analysis. (new content)
Pearson VUE Registration
This exam is now available at over 2,800 Pearson VUE test centers worldwide.
Watch the instructional video before registering for the exam.
You will access SAS Enterprise Miner software during your exam. Please watch this instructional video that will demonstrate how to navigate both the exam and the lab environment.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the Predictive Modeling Using SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 14 exam.
- 55-60 multiple-choice and short-answer questions.
- Passing score is 725; uses a score range from 200 to 1,000 points.
For more information about scaled scores, see our FAQ.
- 165 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-255; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- Candidates will use SAS Enterprise Miner to perform this exam.
Стоимость экзамена 250 долл. США.
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.
- Predictive Modeling With SAS® Enterprise Miner™: Practical Solutions for Business Applications
For candidates with considerable experience in predictive modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner, this book provides a solid overview of the types of concepts and skills found in the exam.