Account Executive (Insurance)
- Identify and secure cross-sell opportunities within new and/or existing accounts in the insurance sector;
- Create awareness of SAS at Customer Board level by creating new client opportunities;
- Create, develop and demonstrate the value of SAS propositions at all appropriate levels within client and prospect base;
- Develop and present, in conjunction with Marketing, Pre-sale, Consulting and partners, sales solutions to customers and groups so that business leads are generated and a professional company image is projected to the client;
- Create and maintain in a usable manner, Territory Plans and related specific Account plans;
- Create Account strategies and plans as requested by sales management;
- Develop business proposals;
- Conduct the seminars relative to the field; participate (make speeches) in the conferences.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Higher education (preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Technical);
- Knowledge of selling technics, strategic selling, account management;
- Knowledge of the insurance sector;
- Knowledge of the English language – not less that upper intermediate level;
- Not less than 6 years in sales in general
- Not less than 2 years in software sales.
The company offers an attractive compensation package, opportunities for professional and career development, official income, ability to work in the professional international environment.