Practice exams available for purchase through Pearson VUE
The following practice exams are available to purchase via Pearson VUE.
- SAS Base Programmer for SAS®9 (PE-211P)
- SAS Advanced Programmer for SAS®9 (PE-212P)
- SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration (PE-220P)
- SAS Big Data Programming and Loading (PE-221P)
- SAS Advanced Predictive Modeling (PE-225P)
- SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation, and Optimization (PE-226P)
- SAS Statistical Business Analysis Using SAS®9: Regression and Modeling (PE-240P)
- SAS Platform Administration for SAS®9 (PE-250P)
- SAS Data Integration Development for SAS®9 (PE-260P)
- SAS Interactive Model Building and Exploration Using SAS® Visual Statistics 7.4 (PE-272P)
To purchase one of these practice exams, visit www.pearsonvue.com/sas.
- Sign in to your current SAS Pearson VUE account, or create one if you do not currently have one.
- Once you have signed in or created a SAS Pearson VUE account, choose from the "Practice Exam" screen located at the bottom.
- Select the exam you choose to purchase.
Practice exam features
SAS designs its practice exams to be similar in section balance and difficulty to the actual SAS exams.
Practice exams offer an extended time limit (six hours) to allow you to complete the exam at your convenience. You may pause the practice exam to finish at your convenience. You have 90 days to complete the practice exam from the date of purchase.
At the end of the practice exam, a dynamic score report provides practice exam performance detail and the ability to review all questions on your practice exam. You may also review this score report online by logging into your Pearson VUE web account at www.pearsonvue.com/sas and selecting "View Score Reports."
SAS practice exams may be canceled for a full refund anytime before the candidate begins the exam. Once an exam has begun, no refunds are granted.