INSIGHTS SOBRE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Veja seus dados de novas maneiras
Últimos Insights sobre Business Intelligence
- The transformational power of evidence-based decision making in health policyState health agencies are under pressure to deliver better health outcomes while minimizing costs. Read how data and analytics are being used to confront our biggest health care challenges head on.
- Location intelligence: Adding geospatial context to BI Get tips for implementing a location intelligence data strategy from industry thought leader and data explorer, Jen Underwood.
- Location analytics: Why adding where makes BI betterLearn how location analytics can enrich your BI endeavors by blending geographic data, spatial analysis and business data for deeper insights.
- The University of Alabama makes better decisions through education analyticsAt the University of Alabama, the Office of Institutional Research and Assessments use analytics and data visualizations to uncover better student outcomes.
- Aprendendo a arte de contar histórias com dadosContar histórias é uma arte eterna e influente. Histórias são memoráveis, elas conectam seres humanos a nível emocional e inspiram ações.
- Learning the art of analytical storytellingCrafting and pitching enticing data-driven stories is a vital skill to master. Here are a few tips to help you get started with storytelling visualizations.
- Become a strategic business partner using analytics in financeCollecting, validating and reporting information is no longer enough for finance professionals – it’s time to transform your role using analytics in finance.
- Exploring the sun with big dataResearchers working for NASA are using automatic, exploratory and visual analysis of big data to help understand the mysteries of our universe.
- A brave new world of analyticsMike Frost from SAS explains how a modern analytics platform can help make sense of the new, complex data reality.
- Five tips for faster, data-informed decision makingThree educational institutions share how they use data visualization to drive data-informed decision making. Five tips that apply to all organizations.
- Stop guessing and try data-driven business decisions insteadHere's some advice from TWDI's David Stodder on how to use visual analytics for data-driven business decisions.
- Transaction monitoring: To segment or not?A typical anti-money laundering transaction monitoring program has scenarios that monitor the customers and accounts that pose the most risk. The fact is … this one-size-fits-all methodology isn’t very effective because customers transact differently based on many factors. So how do you incorporate that into your program?
- Big data isn’t just for big businesses Midsize businesses are taking advantage of big data with data visualization. Here are five tips for getting started.
- Melhores práticas para BI e analytics voltadas aos negóciosFerramentas de BI novas e fáceis de usar estão permitindo que clientes empresariais deixem de lado o TI, mas há armadilhas.
- Três motivos que levam projetos de Reporting Analytics a falharem e como evitar as armadilhasAqui estão três áreas de riscos frequentes a serem consideradas antes de mergulhar em um projeto de apresentação de relatórios e analytics.
- Is your data too big to visualize?Use these tips to find new ways to look at big data, so you can quickly collapse and condense the results in an intuitive fashion.
- Forecasting in the pocketLearn how to design better forecasting apps for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices with tips from a renowned user-interface expert.
- How data visualization helps crack down on crimeAcross the world, law enforcement agencies are making more intensive use of data visualization technologies. They gain a real-time view of locations, layered with crime, traffic, geospatial, weather and other data. This means decisions are based on solid, robust data and resources allocated to guide intervention and crime prevention. Data visualization can make this possible for you too.
- Skip the fire drillsStop reinventing the wheel each time someone in your organization rings an alarm bell. Think people, process, technology and culture if you want to create repeatable models.
- Data visualization: A wise investment in your big data futureData visualization technologies can help the practice of data-driven decision making really take hold. But putting data visualization software in the hands of business users? Is it crazy – or crazy smart?
Obtenha os Insights do SAS diretamente na sua caixa de entrada