News and views from the analytics experts
- Article A questão da empregabilidade diante da inteligência artificial
- Article Inteligência analítica para todos, em um único lugarDe Python à R e SAS à Spark, una todos os seus esforços analíticos com uma plataforma confiável para governança analítica
- Article Inteligência artificial: mais perto de entender emoçõesHoje, existem dispositivos eletrônicos capazes de reconhecer vozes. Mas as pesquisas em IA apontam que o reconhecimento de emoções será possível em breve.
- Article AI in banking: Survey reveals factors for successWhat do banking executives report about their experiences with AI? Where are they focusing today? What’s working? What are their plans for the future?
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox
Fraude e Segurança
- Article Como gerenciar o risco de fraude na era digital
- Article How AI and advanced analytics are impacting the financial services industryTop SAS experts weigh in on the topics that are keeping institutions up at night and fraudsters in a job.
- Article Analytics: A must-have tool for leading the fight on prescription and illicit drug addictionStates and MFCUs now have the analytics tools they need to change the trajectory of the opioid crisis by analyzing data and predicting trouble spots – whether in patients, prescribers, distributors or manufacturers. The OIG Toolkit with free SAS® programming code makes that possible.
- Article Redução de riscos: qual sua importância hoje?Antecipar-se a um evento sempre será uma vantagem competitiva, e isso deve envolver a redução de riscos financeiros, de crédito, legais, econômicos ou transacionais.
- Article IFRS 17: Waiting is not an optionIFRS 17 is a principles-based accounting standard for the future-oriented valuation of insurance contracts. Designed to increase financial transparency, IFRS 17 requires insurers to report in more detail on how insurance and reinsurance contracts affect their finances and risk.
- Article The analytical CRO and the risk aware CFOTo create a more risk-aware organization, the most important collaborative relationship for the CRO is with the CFO and the finance team. The CFO and CRO – as the executives responsible for budgeting and supervision – tend to get caught in the middle of competing objectives.
- Article frtb: a wait and see strategy could be riskyFRTB, fundamental review of the trading book, is a regulation that changes how banks analyze market risk in the trading book to address systemic challenges.