News and views from the analytics experts
- Article A questão da empregabilidade diante da inteligência artificial
- Article Three steps for conquering the last mile of analyticsPutting your analytical models into production can be the most difficult part of the analytics journey. It’s no surprise that this last mile of analytics – bringing models into deployment – is the hardest part of digital transformation initiatives for organizations to master, yet it’s the most crucial.
- Article Discover a secret resource for working with cloud providersAre you overwhelmed by the hundreds of options and offers in the cloud? Are you finding it hard to select the best cloud services from the different cloud providers? Why not ask a neutral and informed third party for help?
- Article As AI accelerates, focus on 'road' conditionsAI technology has made huge strides in a short amount of time and is ready for broader adoption. But as organizations accelerate their AI efforts, they need to take extra care, because as any police officer will tell you, even small potholes can cause problems for vehicles traveling at high speeds.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox
Fraude e Segurança
- Article Como gerenciar o risco de fraude na era digital
- Article The state of insurance fraud technologyA 2019 Coalition Against Insurance Fraud study surveyed 84 companies on their use of anti-fraud technologies and compared results to 2014 and 2016. Get the highlights here.
- Article How AI and advanced analytics are impacting the financial services industryTop SAS experts weigh in on the topics that are keeping institutions up at night and fraudsters in a job.
- Article Redução de riscos: qual sua importância hoje?Antecipar-se a um evento sempre será uma vantagem competitiva, e isso deve envolver a redução de riscos financeiros, de crédito, legais, econômicos ou transacionais.
- Article IFRS 17: Waiting is not an optionIFRS 17 is a principles-based accounting standard for the future-oriented valuation of insurance contracts. Designed to increase financial transparency, IFRS 17 requires insurers to report in more detail on how insurance and reinsurance contracts affect their finances and risk.
- Article The analytical CRO and the risk aware CFOTo create a more risk-aware organization, the most important collaborative relationship for the CRO is with the CFO and the finance team. The CFO and CRO – as the executives responsible for budgeting and supervision – tend to get caught in the middle of competing objectives.
- Article IFRS 17 turns focus to insurance providersWhile many FIs are still struggling with IFRS 9 compliance, the new regulations may make for an even more daunting task