DATA MANAGEMENT INSIGHTS
Turn big data into big value
- Article Public health infrastructure desperately needs modernizationPublic health agencies must flex to longitudinal health crises and acute emergencies – from natural disasters like hurricanes to events like a pandemic. To be prepared, public health infrastructure must be modernized to support connectivity, real-time data exchanges, analytics and visualization.
- Article 5 data management best practices to help you do data rightFollow these 5 data management best practices to make sure your business data gives you great results from analytics.
- Article The transformational power of evidence-based decision making in health policyState health agencies are under pressure to deliver better health outcomes while minimizing costs. Read how data and analytics are being used to confront our biggest health care challenges head on.
- Article IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Article Data lineage: Making artificial intelligence smarterFor AI to reach its full potential, the data feeding its algorithms and models needs to be well-understood. Data lineage plays a vital role in understanding data, making it a foundational principle of AI.
- Article What big data has brought to the privacy discussionHow does big data impact your privacy? There are ways to balance privacy and security in an increasingly transparent and dangerous world.
- Article Bringing data to the streamHow much do we know about fresh water systems and the dynamic nature of streams and rivers? Find out how one data scientist turned his fascination with streams and rivers into a career.
- Article Key questions to kick off your data analytics projectsThere’s no single blueprint for starting a data analytics project. Technology expert Phil Simon suggests considering these ten questions as a preliminary guide.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox