SAS® Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS®9
For individuals who want to analyze big data with a variety of statistical analysis and predictive modeling techniques
Successful candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- Machine learning and predictive modeling techniques.
- Application of machine learning and predictive modeling techniques to big, distributed and in-memory data sets.
- Pattern detection.
- Experimentation in business.
- Optimization techniques.
- Time series forecasting.
Candidates will be awarded the SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional once they have earned the SAS Certified Specialist: Advanced Predictive Modeling Using SAS 9.4 credential, the SAS Certified Specialist: SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation and Optimization Using SAS 9.4 and the SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 7,13 or 14.
Candidates who earn this credential will be required to pass three exams. Select an exam to see the full content for each.
- Predictive Modeling Using SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 7, 13, or 14*
- SAS Advanced Predictive Modeling
- SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation and Optimization