SAS® Certified Specialist: Visual Business Analytics 7.5/8.3
Designed for analysts who are using SAS® Visual Analytics to analyze data and design reports.
Successful candidates should be skilled in topics such as
- Adding and manipulating data items within SAS Visual Analytics
- Analyzing data with SAS Visual Analytics
- Designing and sharing reports using SAS Visual Analytics
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS® Visual Analytics 7.5/8.3 Analysis and Design exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 55 - 60 multiple-choice, short-answer, and interactive questions.
- Interactive questions simulate the SAS Visual Analytics user interface and ask you to configure a portion of SAS Visual Analytics to produce a specific object or result. Please see our FAQ for more information. You must achieve a score of 68 percent correct to pass.
- 100 minutes to complete exam.
- This exam is based on both SAS Visual Analytics on SAS Viya version 8.3 and SAS 9.4 version 7.5
(The exam is designed for candidates with experience or training using either version, including VA on SAS Viya 8.3 or later).
- Use exam ID A00-278; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
Exam fee: $180 USD
Exam fee: €160 EUR.
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators