Health Care Data Analytics
Improve patient outcomes and experience through advanced analytics.
Why choose SAS for health care data analytics?
Analytic insights that drive value-based health care. Embedded artificial intelligence (AI), image analytics and machine learning. Integrated data for improved clinical decisions. In-stream analysis of data from the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT). With deep industry expertise and health care data analytics solutions built for interoperability, SAS accelerates your time to value.
SAS Health Care Data Analytics
Powered by Azure
Reliably run your health care data analytics in the cloud. Get the latest product enhancements as soon as they're available. And centrally manage your health care data analytics with familiar Microsoft tools.
Transforming Health Outcomes Through Analytics
SAS for Transforming Health Outcomes Through Analytics is the first of many health-care-specific analytics offerings SAS and Microsoft plan to build together. Now available on Azure Marketplace.
SAS is a Luminary in Celent’s Insurance Fraud Detection Solutions: Health Insurance, 2022 Edition
SAS in the Health Care Industry – Facts & Figures
health care sites
Health Care Data Analytics Solutions for Better Care & Lower Costs
Rising health care costs are due, in part, to more complex demand and potentially avoidable complications. High-quality health care is both safer and more cost-efficient – saving patient lives, reducing hospital burden and enabling more patients to receive treatment.
Network With Me
Meet Our Featured Health Care Experts
- Global Health & Life Sciences Strategic Advisor US-BasedClinical Research • Drug Development • Biotech & Pharma Marketing • Global Compliance & Regulations • Population Health • Health Equity • DEI in Health Care • DEI in Life Sciences • Patient Engagement • Patient Recruitment • Clinical Management • International Health Disparities
- Director, EMEA & APAC Health and Life Sciences Belgium-BasedBiological & Patient Data • Clinical Research • Population Health • Personalized Medicine • Health Care & Life Sciences Industry Vision 2040 • Software as Medical Device • Regulatory Impact of Technology • AI • Optimization • Simulation • Text Analytics • Bioinformatics • Statistical Programming in Clinical Trials
- Director, Global Health & Life Sciences Industry Marketing US-BasedDigital Health • Interoperability • Patient Experience • Health IT • Digital Transformation • IoMT • Global Trends in Health & Life Sciences • Medical Resource Optimization • AI • Population Health • COVID-19 Analytics
- National Director of Behavioral Health & Whole Person Care, Public Sector US-BasedWhole Person Care • Behavioral Health • Quality Improvement • Risk Stratification • Performance Outcomes • Value-Based Care • Network Adequacy • Managed Care
- Global Principal, Health Care US-BasedConsumer Experience • Patient Experience • Member Experience • Digital Health • Value-Based Care • AI • Global Trends in Health Care & Life Sciences • Population Health • Public Health • Digital Transformation
Enabling Technologies That Accelerate Your Digital Transformation
SAS Is AMAM Certified
Trust the leader in analytics to help your organization assess and improve its analytic maturity, knowing that SAS is HIMSS Adoption Model for Analytic Maturity (AMAM) certified.