Unprecedented clarity. Confident marketing. Superior customer experiences.
Engage customers with confidence.
Use data, analytics and insights on prospects and customers to create relevant, individualized experiences in real time. Map out an ideal journey that’s not only satisfying to the customer, it’s also valuable to your organization. SAS provides a unified, open analytics platform with unmatched breadth and depth to help you engage with customers, right when it matters.
SAS Insights, your source for top marketing news, views and best practices.
- Your customers aren’t afraid of new technologies. Are you? New research uncovered some interesting themes for the next decade of customer engagement. Surprisingly, consumers are embracing technology at a faster rate than brands might expect or admit.
- Tread carefully with customer data platformsThe potential benefits of customer data platforms are significant, but CDPs are by no means a silver bullet. Follow these three steps to avoid disillusionment.
- Marketers and privacyCompanies that break new privacy laws get fined heavily, but there may be an even greater cost: A damaged reputation.
- Digital transformation for SMBsFor small and midsize businesses, delivering a better. customer experience is key to digital transformation
Customer Intelligence Assessment Tool
How confident are you in your marketing approach?
Take stock of your digital marketing approach with the Marketing Confidence Quotient. This assessment tool quickly identifies and scores your company's strengths and weaknesses across four marketing dimensions: data management, analytics use, process integration and business alignment. It's like having your own personal marketing adviser.
- Get advice and quick tips specific to your needs.
- Understand how to prioritize your marketing efforts.
- See how you compare with your peers and businesses in other industries.
Are you ready?
What People Are Saying
SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (EMSS Modules), Q3 2019.
Read the report
"SAS provides a strong modeling environment for us to test and learn how customers respond to the personalized experience we offer them, helping us on our journey of continuous improvement."
Read the story