Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- Marketing attribution: Web analytics won’t work, but predictive analytics willMarketing attribution adds the science and removes the sorcery from your marketing efforts. It replaces assumptions and arbitrary models with data and analytics.
- IoT: The next best thing to reading your customer’s mindConstant streams data from myriad devices and sensors is what IoT is all about. But how are organizations using it to better customer experiences?
- Marketing for the midmarketMidsized organizations know their greatest asset is customer data. With analytics and powerful data visualization they're improving customer engagements.
- The value of marketing metrics at VisaMarketing metrics are the bane of many marketing teams, but at Visa metrics not only matter but make a real difference in strategy and brand value.
- Putting you at the frontier of the fan experienceThe fan experience has remained unchanged for decades, but new technologies coupled with advanced analytics is poised to give new meaning to spectator sports.
- Building confidence in your customer experienceForbes Insights surveyed more than 350 leaders at large organizations to determine how they are using data and analytics to drive the customer experience.
- Digital transformation: Moving from handshakes to householding at ComericaFor Comerica, digital transformation entailed developing a new approach for an online economy while maintaining it's heritage of one-to-one relationships.
- Brand equity has a big role in RCI's strategyBrand equity isn't about what you sell, it's about your customers' perception of you, your products and your services. It's storable, but perishable.
- Mastering mobile marketing: Three best practicesWith 6.1 billion smartphone users projected by 2020, mobile has proven its powerful attraction. How can marketers prepare to meet users' expectations?
- Customer journeys: How to be ready when customers visitAnalytics makes customer journeys better. By gathering insights from detailed and diverse data sources, you'll have the right offer at just the right time.
- Customer journey management: Eliminating missed opportunitiesCustomer journey management is a big part of shaping customers' experiences with your brand. To be effective, your efforts must focus on three crucial elements.
- It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
- The marketer's dream: Harmonic convergenceCustomer journey maps, strong internal partners and clear strategies for change can help marketers align organizational efforts to foster peace and harmony.
- Three trends that will shape marketing’s futureAnalytics and data will play a big role in marketing's future. No surprise. What will surprise you are the ways they will be used to make marketing smarter.
- An analytics checklist for customer intelligenceYou use checklists to help you perform crucial tasks every day. Why not use this checklist to help guide you in building the best customer intelligence in your industry?
- Using data to control unruly hotel pricingKelly McGuire of SAS has packaged everything hoteliers need to optimize pricing and maximize revenue into one neat book.
- Q&A: What's your level of digital marketing maturity?The technologies have evolved, but the game hasn't changed. Great customer experiences start with strong digital marketing strategies.
- Customer journey maps: Why you need themIf your customer engagement processes are aligned, then building a customer journey map makes the purchasing decision easier for everyone.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox