Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- Customer data platform: What it is and why it’s important The recent rise in popularity for CDPs has led to a considerable amount of market confusion. Here's everything you need to know about how a CDP works, challenges to consider -- and how to go beyond the CDP with seamless integration.
- Your customers aren’t afraid of new technologies. Are you? New research uncovered some interesting themes for the next decade of customer engagement. Surprisingly, consumers are embracing technology at a faster rate than brands might expect or admit.
- Tread carefully with customer data platformsThe potential benefits of customer data platforms are significant, but CDPs are by no means a silver bullet. Follow these three steps to avoid disillusionment.
- Marketers and privacyCompanies that break new privacy laws get fined heavily, but there may be an even greater cost: A damaged reputation.
- Digital transformation for SMBsFor small and midsize businesses, delivering a better. customer experience is key to digital transformation
- Five trends that will reshape customer experienceApplying the latest research from HBR gives a new twist on this surprisingly relevant 2015 list of CX do’s and don’ts.
- Under siege: Improving customer experience in bankingBanks are ranking low in customer satisfaction, but improvement is possible says Digital Banking Report owner and publisher Jim Marous.
- IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- Contextual engagementCreating contextual customer engagements means understanding enough about each customer to ensure that all communications over time are progressively more anticipated, personal and relevant.
- How to improve your AI marketing skillsMarketing teams can use current AI capabilities to enhance their efforts around campaign automation, dynamic pricing based on forecasting models, and by providing more relevant, real-time customer offers.
- Building confidence in your customer experienceForbes Insights surveyed more than 350 leaders at large organizations to determine how they are using data and analytics to power the customer experience.
- AI marketing: What does the future hold?AI marketing uses artificial intelligence and analytics to improve marketing results while enhancing customer experiences through real-time personalization.
- Customer journey mapping for better omnichannel experiencesIn this video, Daniel Newman principal analyst with Futurum, explains the value of customer journey mapping for improved experiences no matter the channel.
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- The marketing analytics must-havesMarketing analytics will attune you to the true signals of what matters to customers as channels, technologies and data push the digital world forward.
- Harnessing the martech advantageMartech vendors have doubled in the past year. Find out what's fueling this growth spurt, and discover three ways to get the most value from your tech spending.
- Marketing attribution: Web analytics won’t work, but predictive analytics willMarketing attribution adds the science and removes the sorcery from your marketing efforts. It replaces assumptions and arbitrary models with data and analytics.
- R 'Ray' Wang: A conversation with a digital disruptorAnalytics Experience 2016 will host a number of influential speakers including Ray Wang, who says data is improving customer experiences in a variety of ways.
- IoT: The next best thing to reading your customer’s mindConstant streams of data from myriad devices and sensors is what IoT is all about. But how are organizations using it to better customer experiences?
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox