Workshops designed to empower educators and students.
Learn something new or level up existing skills.
Whether you’re an educator looking to sharpen your skills and teach SAS or a student eager to develop
in-demand skills, our interactive workshops offer everything you need.
Benefits for All Attendees
- Free sessions throughout the year. We keep your time and budget constraints in mind by providing free sessions of varying lengths that accommodate your academic schedule.
- Training on a variety of topics. From predictive modeling to machine learning, you’ll stay on top of the latest technologies and learn today's most valuable skills.
- Instructor interaction. Our live web courses offer all the benefits of classroom training without leaving your home or office. Interact with instructors who are industry experts.
Exclusive Benefits for Educators
- Free course materials. You’ll get PowerPoint slides, course notes and data sets you can use in your own classroom. Access resources via the SAS Educator Portal.
- Curriculum assistance. We'll help you develop both graduate and undergraduate courses. Plans are intended to encompass one semester of teaching (equivalent to four credit hours; three lecture hours per week plus a weekly lab).
How to Register:
Choose your workshop and enroll
- Every workshop enrollment opens in a new tab so you can add additional workshops if needed.
- Be sure workshop selections do not overlap as there are simultaneous tracks.
Sign in with your SAS profile
- Your SAS profile must use your academic email to process your registration and access course materials in SAS Skill Builder for Students or the SAS Educator Portal.
- Priority is given to first-time registrants, so seats are not guaranteed.
- Courses fill quickly, but new workshops are added regularly.
Save the date and join us in class
- Upon checkout, look for an email that confirms processing of your registration request.
- Next, you'll get an email notifying you that you're enrolled in a course, or waitlisted.
- If you're waitlisted, a follow-up email will confirm when a seat is available, moving you from waitlisted to enrolled.
There are no events available at this time. Please sign up for more information, or come back in a few weeks for the next available workshops.
More Educator Resources
Get Curriculum Advice
Whether you're developing a course or an entire program, we'll help you create the right curriculum – at no cost.
Integrate SAS® Into Your Curriculum
Colleges and universities can provide instruction on SAS technology to help prepare students for analytics careers.
Make Analytics Fun
Introduce your students to Cortex, an online simulation game that helps students learn analytics skills.