Explore resources related to insurance analytics.
In the Spotlight
Explore more insurance-related white papers, customer stories, webinars and more.
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- Executive Brief
- Fact Sheet
- Industry Overview
- Product Brief
- Overview Brochure
- Solution Brief
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- White Paper LDTI: Finding a solution for today and tomorrowSAS can help insurers address the data and technology complexities of LDTI with a solution that solves the problems of today while looking ahead to obstacles of the future.
- White Paper How to compete in the new era of customer-centric insuranceLearn how to quickly respond to market changes by reducing the time needed to build hand-coded models and accommodating a range of programming languages.
- White Paper LDTI Should Spell OpportunityComplying with the Long-Duration Targeted Improvements standard presents major challenges to insurance companies. At the same time, it offers them the opportunity to modernize business processes and information systems.
- White Paper Using Digital Identity To Unleash Organizational DataCustomer experience focuses on speed and ease of access, lowering friction where possible. However, this approach has the potential to open up an organization to fraudulent attacks.
- White Paper Fraudsters love digitalBy incorporating fraud analytics as a first line of defense, insurers can build in safeguards for all of their digital programs. In turn, they can spot emerging fraud rings, emerging fraud trends, and make real-time decisions on claims recovery to reduce leakage.
- White Paper Advanced Analytics For Dissolving Data SilosThe growing need for data storage has heightened the proliferation of data silos. Readers will learn how organizations can apply machine learning and artificial intelligence to battle fraud, confirm customer identities and build data systems to avoid potential silos.
- Article Are you covering who you think you’re covering? How rigorous are you in determining membership eligibility? By some estimates, between 4 and 18 percent of all health plan benefits are paid in error due to eligibility fraud issues.
- White Paper Return on Information: The New ROIThis paper explores the techniques and technology available for taking advantage of big data so insurers can price better, expand markets and improve the business of underwriting risk and handling claims.
- White Paper Data is KingLearn about the benefits of building an analytical data warehouse based on an insurance-specific data model so insurance companies can gain the most out of their investment in business analytics.
- White Paper Driving Growth in Insurance With a Big Data ArchitectureThe SAS® and Cloudera Advantage
- E-Book Four Use Cases Show Real-World Impact of IoT This TDWI e-book explores in detail what IoT means and how different industries are taking advantage of it.
- Article Analytics for prescription drug monitoring: How to better identify opioid abusePrescription drug monitoring programs (PDMPs) are a great start in combating abuse of prescription drugs, but they could be doing much more. Better data and analytics can inform better treatment protocols, provider education and policy decisions – and save lives.
- Article 5 Challenges for IoT in the insurance industryIoT promises to substantially reduce losses in the insurance industry, but adoption is low. That will change when the industry overcomes these five challenges.
- White Paper Solvency II Compliance and beyond: The essential steps for insurance firmsLearn about the essential steps that insurance companies need to complete to ensure Solvency II compliance – and beyond – with the ability to support enterprise risk management.
- Article IFRS 17 and Solvency II: Insurance regulation meets insurance accounting standardsIFRS and Solvency II encourage comparability and transparency from a regulatory and accounting perspective for insurers, but there are important differences.
- White Paper The Connected InsurerExplore the opportunities IoT creates, the barriers to its adoption within the insurance industry, and what’s needed to fully exploit the potential of IoT for competitive advantage and growth.
- Article 6 ways big data analytics can improve insurance claims data processingWhy make analytics a part of your insurance claims data processing? Because adding analytics to the claims life cycle can deliver a measurable ROI.
- White Paper Insurers: Are You Ready for IFRS 17?This white paper tells you what to look for in an IFRS 17 solution and explains why insurers should be taking action now to prepare for the new requirements.
- Customer Story Turkish insurer achieves real-time fraud detectionAksigorta uses advanced analytics to increase fraud detection rate by 66 percent.
- Customer Story Aksigorta SAS Fraud Framework çözümüne yatırım yapma kararı verdiAksigorta Fraud Projesi’nin canlıya alınmasından sonra; fraud yakalama oranı %66 arttırılmıştır.
- White Paper Fighting Insurance Application Fraud Learn about the advantages of using analytics-driven methods for authenticating applicants to reveal customer gaming, agent gaming and potential future claims fraud.
- Article Shut the front door on insurance application fraud!Fraudsters love the ease of plying their trade over digital channels. Smart insurance companies are using data from those channels (device fingerprint, IP address, geolocation, etc.) coupled with analytics and machine learning to detect insurance application fraud perpetrated by agents, customers and fraud rings.
- White Paper Understanding Data Streams in IoTThis paper explains how streaming analytics helps you acquire, understand and use real-time, streaming data to make fact-based, automated decisions – and instantaneously react to new information.
- Customer Story Advanced analytics can detect and prevent insurance fraud before losses occur
- Customer Story Improving loss ratios and profitabilityTriad Analytic Solutions helps insurers benefit from advanced analytics.
- White Paper 2021 State of Insurance Fraud Technology StudyAs fraud continues to frustrate survey respondents, it's not surprising that the adoption of insurance anti-fraud technologies among respondents grew since the 2018 survey.
- Customer Story A risk-based approach to combat money laundering in IsraelSAS Anti-Money Laundering helps Ayalon Insurance monitor suspicious activity and meet challenging regulatory requirements.
- Customer Story Hybrid approach ensures seamless experience for insurance customersInsurance company Topdanmark gains a true omnichannel marketing approach and better workflows with SAS® Customer Intelligence 360.
- Customer Story Brazil tackles insurance fraud with AI and analyticsCNseg relies on SAS to thwart fraud, improves alert accuracy by 67%.
- Article Beyond IFRS 17 – what's next?IFRS 17 is not just a new accounting standard. Its fundamental objective is to provide transparency and insight to the insurance business while identifying strengths and areas for improvement. Learn how to keep a long-term vision and achieve broader business value beyond the immediate demands of IFRS 17.
- Article IFRS 9 and CECL: The challenges of loss accounting standardsThe loss accounting standards, CECL and IFRS 9, change how credit losses are recognized and reported by financial institutions. Although there are key differences in the standards for CECL (US) and IFRS 9 (international), both require a more forward-looking approach to credit loss estimation.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Fraud Management, Q3 2021Due to faster changing patterns in payment and nonpayment fraud, risk modeling has transitioned from an annual or semiannual campaign to a continuous activity that financial institutions cannot ignore.
- Customer Story Recovering millions of dollars in fraudulent insurance claims via advanced analyticsThe North Carolina Department of Insurance runs its Insurance Crimes Investigation System in the SAS Cloud to better detect fraud and track investigations from intake through prosecution.
- Analyst Report Celent Insurance Fraud Detection Solutions: Property and Casualty Insurance, 2022 EditionSAS is a Luminary in Celent's Insurance Fraud Detection Solutions: Property and Casualty Insurance, 2022 Edition.
- Analyst Report Celent: Insurance Fraud Detection Solutions: Health Insurance, 2022 EditionSAS was named a Luminary in Celent's Insurance Fraud Detection Solutions: Health Insurance, 2022 Edition, excelling in both Advanced Technology and Breadth of Functionality.
- Article Insights Page Why banks need to evolve their approach to climate and ESG riskManaging environmental, social and governance (ESG) risk is important to banks, regulators, investors and consumers – yet there are many interpretations of how to do it. To thrive, organizations must evolve their risk management practices – including those affected by ESG risk.
SAS ile bağlantı kurun ve sizin için neler yapabileceğimizi görün.
SAS’a bağlanın ve sizin için neler yapabileceğimize bir bakın.
Demo Talebinde Bulunun