SAS® Certified BI Content Developer for SAS®9
Validates the skills required to build reports, analyses and dashboards for consumption by business users
Successful candidates should be skilled in topics such as:
- Information consumer reporting applications.
- Data management.
- Creating information maps.
- Building a SAS BI Dashboard application.
- Building stored processes.
- Utilizing multidimensional (OLAP) data sources.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS BI Content Development for SAS 9 exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60-65 multiple-choice questions (must achieve score of 70% correct to pass)
- 2 hours to complete the exam
- Use exam ID A00-270; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4 Maintenance 2 using the 4.4 version of the BI clients.
Exam fee: 1.400 SEK