SAS® Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS®9:
Regression and Modeling
Designed for SAS professionals who use SAS/STAT® software to conduct and interpret complex statistical data analysis
Successful candidates should have experience in:
- Analysis of variance.
- Linear and logistic regression.
- Preparing inputs for predictive models.
- Measuring model performance.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS® Statistical Business Analysis Using SAS®9:
Regression and Modeling exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60 scored multiple-choice and short-answer questions.
(Must achieve score of 68 percent correct to pass)
- In addition to the 60 scored items, there may be up to five unscored items.
- Two hours to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-240; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
Exam fee: 1.400 SEK
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.
This practice exam is available at no cost. Select the exam below to activate your free e-learning.
(You will need to login to your SAS profile or create a new profile if you do not have one already).