How Pharma Manufacturing Operations & Supply Chain Executives Use SAS®
Improve quality and speed to market while ensuring governance and compliance.
Move from a reactive to a proactive approach through scalable data integration and advanced analytics.
Derive insights from the supply chain to help you improve demand forecasting.
Featured Customer | A Major Global Pharmaceutical Company
SAS is helping the company ensure quality control by implementing a global platform that gives access to near-real-time data on manufacturing performance and provides actionable insights to prevent defects and waste before they occur. In an industry where the average for waste is up to 50%, the company's goal is to use SAS to achieve zero waste and zero defects.
Recommended Reading for Pharma Manufacturing Operations & Supply Chain Executives
Modern Manufacturing’s Triple Play: Digital Twins, Analytics and the Internet of Things
Learn how technologies for recreating a digital version of some of the most complex machines are a new source of opportunity for analytics and the IoT.
Automated Laboratories Improve Uptime With Analytics.
Discover how Siemens Healthineers uses predictive service and maintenance to keep lab tests running on time.
What Management Must Know About Forecasting
Explore why forecasts are often wrong, and learn about ways to improve them.
Recommended Software for Pharma Manufacturing Operations & Supply Chain Executives
- SAS® Analytics for IoTDrive innovation, efficiencies and results by putting powerful IoT analytics with embedded AI and industry-leading streaming capabilities in users' hands.
- SAS® Event Stream ProcessingUse machine learning and streaming analytics to uncover insights at the edge and make real-time, intelligent decisions in the cloud.
- SAS® HealthAccelerate time to value with industry-specific analytics and guided interactive visuals.
- SAS® Production Quality AnalyticsGain a holistic view of quality across the enterprise and throughout the entire supply chain.
- SAS® Quality Analytic SuiteIdentify issues earlier, find root causes faster and greatly reduce costs associated with recalls and brand reputation erosion.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsDiscover and explore relationships in data, and share insights.