Improve enterprise quality, lower the costs associated with poor quality and increase production yields.
How SAS Enables Better Manufacturing Quality
Get a consolidated view of quality across products, people, places and processes. Gain in-depth knowledge of customer perceptions. And detect potential problems early.
Enterprise quality data management
- Get a single, comprehensive view of quality across the entire product life cycle.
- Eliminate data silos and combine the voices of the process, product and customer.
- Integrate structured and unstructured quality-related data from all sources.
Advanced early-warning analytics
- Quickly combine and analyze huge quantities of data using predictive analytics with embedded AI.
- Identify issues early, even before they occur, so you can proactively take corrective action to improve outcomes.
- Use patented analytic models to detect emerging trends faster and more accurately than traditional early-warning techniques.
- Achieve advanced process control (APC) using predictive modeling techniques, including neural networking, regression analysis and clustering.
- Automatically monitor the health of all manufacturing processes to help ensure continuous product quality.
- Set up downstream processes based on upstream results to compensate for prior quality issues.
- Increase production yield while reducing scrap and waste, lowering energy usage and costs, and supporting sustainability initiatives.
- Gain deeper process understanding with a complete spectrum of market-leading advanced analytics tools – from exploratory analysis, to design of experiments with optimizers, to cause-and-effect tools.
- Enable more uptime and smoother operations by using root-cause analysis to troubleshoot and correct issues fast.
Why choose SAS for improving manufacturing quality?
Enable and support your quality-driven strategy. Work quickly to address issues. Then link customer feedback and expectations with design, engineering, manufacturing and packaging.
Improve end-product quality
- Drive continuous improvements in reliability, efficiency and end-product quality by combining and analyzing huge quantities of data using predictive modeling and analytics.
- Ensure more uptime and smoother operations by using root-cause analysis to troubleshoot and correct issues fast.
Gain insight into real & perceived quality issues
- Access and analyze all types of data – from call center systems, traditional news sites, social media forums or written records of service calls.
- Support sustainability efforts by addressing the causes of poor quality that lead to scrap, waste and excess energy usage.
Increase yield & throughput
- Focus on mission-critical issues and reduce costs by combining automated quality control measurement with monitoring, tracking and reporting.
- Integrate proven quality methodologies like lean and Six Sigma.
Improving Manufacturing Quality With SAS
Transforming steelmaking through IoT analytics
SSAB is improving production efficiency, product quality and maintenance strategies using sensor data, along with artificial intelligence and advanced analytics from SAS.
Related Products & Solutions
- SAS for Improved Manufacturing Quality | Powered by AzureGain a holistic view of quality across the enterprise and throughout the entire product life cycle.
- SAS® Analytics для IoTБыстро и уверенно принимайте решения при одновременном сокращении затрат на транспортировку и хранение данных, независимо от их расположения: на периферии, в потоке передачи или в хранилище.