Use machine learning and streaming analytics to uncover insights at the edge and make real-time, intelligent decisions in the cloud.
Seize opportunities and spot red flags hidden in torrents of fast-moving data flowing through your business.
Use machine learning to gain insights for taking the right action.
Streaming data from operations, transactions, sensors and IoT devices is valuable – when it's well-understood. Event stream processing from SAS includes streaming data quality and analytics – and a vast array of SAS and open source machine learning and high-frequency analytics for connecting, deciphering, cleansing and understanding streaming data – in one solution. No matter how fast your data moves, how much data you have, or how many data sources you’re pulling from, it’s all under your control via a single, intuitive interface. You can define patterns and address scenarios from all aspects of your business, giving you the power to stay agile and tackle issues as they arise.
Make sound big data decisions.
Filter, normalize, categorize, aggregate, standardize and cleanse big data before you store it – saving significant staff and computing resources from having to clean up data lakes. Prebuilt data quality routines and text processing execution are applied to data in motion so big data is filtered and ready for consumption.
Scale economically from edge to enterprise for growing data volumes.
Faster, better, more powerful stream processing from edge to enterprise for high-volume throughput (millions of events per second) means low-latency response times running in distributed, in-memory grid processing commodity hardware environments. Analyze structured and unstructured data sources – including video, text, and image classification and identification – using advanced analytics with embedded AI and machine learning capabilities. In addition, SAS® Event Stream Manager integrates SAS Event Stream Processing studio and server components, simplifying and automating the deployment of SAS Event Stream Processing projects and analytics for rapid decision making – with no disruption to service.
SAS® Event Stream Manager simplifies and automates deployments.
SAS Event Stream Manager provides a repeatable, automated and traceable process to help you monitor, govern and track large groups of SAS Event Stream Processing servers. The solution works from edge to enterprise in the cloud, on-site or at the edge.
Cisco & SAS
Cisco and SAS are partnering in several strategic areas to help customers modernize their analytics architectures. SAS® Analytics on the Cisco Unified Computing System™ (UCS) integrates high-velocity delivery of information in real time. The benefits that result from conducting proofs of concepts of SAS applications with Cisco technology include reliable scalability, reduced data center costs, and improved efficiencies that allow staff to focus on strategic business initiatives.
Explore More on SAS® Event Stream Processing & Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Analyst Report
- Benchmark Brief
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Caso di Studio
- Customer Story
- White Paper
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Customer Story Artificial intelligence and IoT analytics keep aircraft operational for crucial missionsLockheed Martin revolutionizes aircraft maintenance with the SAS Platform.
TDWI Checklist Report | Six Best Practices to Ignite the Customer Experience with IoT
The IoT extends digital customer experience to physical customer experience and customer journeys for ultimate brand distinction. This TDWI Checklist Report, sponsored by SAS, outlines six best practices for data professionals and practitioners when using IoT to improve customer experience.
- Analyst Report SAS takes Event Stream Processing to Cisco's edge for Internet of Things stackSAS and Cisco work together to enable IOT type analytics from the edge of the network to the data center to the cloud, according to 451 Research.
- Analyst Report Bloor InBrief: SAS Event Stream ProcessingLearn why Bloor considers SAS a major contender in the market for streaming analytics platforms due to SAS’ differentiating analytic capabilities, notable performance and continuous improvement of in-stream models using machine learning.
- Analyst Report Bloor Market Update: Streaming AnalyticsLearn why Bloor considers SAS a major contender in the market for streaming analytics platforms due to SAS’ differentiating analytic capabilities, notable performance and continuous improvement of in-stream models using machine learning.
- Analyst Report Top Strategic IoT Trends and Technologies Through 2023In this report, Gartner examines 10 longer-term IoT technologies and trends that will be important in the 2018 through 2023 time frame.
- Analyst Report How Data Science Teams Leverage Machine Learning and Other Advanced AnalyticsGartner's 2017 customer reference survey for data science and machine learning platforms reveals how many organizations are undertaking data science initiatives.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Streaming Analytics, Q3 2017Streaming analytics are critical to building contextual insights for IoT, mobile, web and enterprise applications. Read the report to learn more.
- Articolo IoT in healthcare: Unlocking true, value-based careGiven the potential of IoT – and the challenges of already overburdened healthcare systems around the world – we can’t afford not to integrate IoT in healthcare.
- Articolo Three C’s of the connected customer in the IoTTo optimize the connected customer experience, Blue Hill Research says organizations should build an IoT model based on three key features.
Data Analytics at the Edge
451 Research explores the value of diverse IoT data that is processed and analyzed at the edge in environments like T&D facilities, oil fields and manufacturing shop floors.
The Autonomous Grid in the Age of the Artificial Intelligence of Things
Explore how AI and IoT work together to deliver everything from improved threat detection to better customer engagement for utilities.
The Artificial Intelligence of Things
We’re living in a world that has more connected devices than humans. See how AI amplifies the value and potential of this fast-growing Internet of Things.
Using Hybrid Cloud Capabilities for True Omnichannel Marketing
Seamless, agile customer interactions require a marketing system that can collect data about a customer’s interactions and behavior across all touch points, regardless of underlying technology. Learn how SAS Customer Intelligence 360 lets you use both cloud and on-site channels and data to create an omnichannel marketing solution.
Capitalizing on Sensor Data Opportunities
Find out who is using embedded sensors and how they are using them. This report explores how sensors can make manufacturers more competitive and provides guidance on using sensor-generated data as a flowing stream of opportunity rather than an unexpected flood that disrupts and distracts.
Drive Next-Generation Customer Experiences with Real-Time Connected Product and Service Analytics
SAS, Hortonworks and Intel can help you embrace technologies and processes to anticipate a wide range of customer needs, providing the foundation for next-generation customer experiences.
The Evolution of Analytics
Learn about modern applications for machine learning, including recommendation systems, streaming analytics, deep learning and cognitive computing. And learn from the experiences of two companies that have successfully navigated organizational and technological challenges to adopt machine learning and embark on their own analytics evolution.
Drive Next-Generation Performance With Real-Time Connected Manufacturing
This special report sponsored by SAS, Intel and Hortonworks explores how manufacturers are capitalizing on the promise of the IoT, creating new value streams and revolutionizing the relationship with markets.
Intelligent Analytics for Smart Machines
Learn how you can make the flood of IIoT data work for you with an end-to-end analytics platform that combines SAS expertise in analytics with Intel’s leading data center technology.
IoT Analytics in Practice
this paper will help business decision makers make informed investment decisions about the future of their own IoT analytics projects
Prescriptive Analytics: Just What the Doctor Ordered
Inefficiency, unresolved problems and lack of innovation. These symptoms are often part of a larger organizational illness – one that likely originates with how data is managed. To achieve a cure, you need the right medicine: big data analytics.
Securing Your IoT Solution Stack
Learn why IoT solutions are so difficult to secure, what's needed to secure each layer of the IoT stack, and how SAS uses software like SAS Event Stream Processing to secure the applications layer.
Analytics Accelerates Monetization Opportunities for Connected Vehicle and Mobility Services
Learn how automakers and their partners are using IoT data and analytics to help them reshape business models, seize new sources of revenue and develop inventive ways to better serve customers.
Channeling Streaming Data for Competitive Advantage
Discover how and why innovative companies are transforming business operations by using streaming analytics to extract meaning from live data streams as data is created, and automate reactions to it with millisecond response times.
Understanding Data Streams in IoT
This paper explains how streaming analytics helps you acquire, understand and use real-time, streaming data to make fact-based, automated decisions – and instantaneously react to new information.
- Analyst Report Bloor InBrief: SAS Event Stream Processing Bloor InBrief: SAS Event Stream Processing
The Connected Insurer
Explore the opportunities IoT creates, the barriers to its adoption within the insurance industry, and what’s needed to fully exploit the potential of IoT for competitive advantage and growth.
How Streaming Data Analytics Enables Real-Time Decisions
Learn how SAS provides extremely high-throughput, low-latency technology to meet whatever streaming analytics your company might want to pursue.
- Customer Story IoT data with artificial intelligence reduces downtime, helps truckers keep on truckingVolvo Trucks and Mack Trucks use sensor data and SAS AI solutions to minimize unplanned downtime.
Check out these products related to SAS® Event Stream Processing, all built on the powerful SAS® Platform.
- SAS® Analytics for IoTPrendi decisioni rapide e sicure, riducendo al contempo i costi di trasporto e archiviazione dei dati, sia che i tuoi dati siano "at the edge", "in motion" o "at rest".
- SAS® Intelligent DecisioningEnable analytically driven real-time customer interactions, and automate operational business decisions at scale.
- SAS® Model ManagerRegistra, modifica, traccia, valuta, pubblica e crea report sui modelli analitici attraverso un'interfaccia Web integrata grazie al processo di creazione di modelli.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsEsplora visualmente i tuoi dati, scopri nuovi schemi di business e pubblica report su web e dispositivi mobili.
- SAS® Viya®Vinci qualsiasi sfida analitica, dalle sperimentali alle più rilevanti, con un unico ambiente pronto per il cloud e disponibile per tutti, dai data scientist ai business analyst, dagli sviluppatori agli executive.