Providing a modern, efficient analytics architecture that allows the ALM process to operate with greater granularity and transparency.
Manage interest rate risk and funding liquidity risk with powerful, flexible and open capabilities.
Easily manage interest rate risk and funding liquidity risk.
SAS Asset and Liability Management provides flexible, open and powerful capabilities for managing interest rate risk and funding liquidity risk. You can stress test interest rates and other risk factors, taking into account repricing, optionality, and behavioral, yield curve and basis risk. Simulate interest income and EVE using Monte Carlo, historical and variance-covariance approaches. Stress test liquidity under adverse credit, market risk and behavioral conditions. Perform economic profitability calculations, including Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP). And generate regulatory reporting for Basel III liquidity risk ratios (LCR and NSFR).
Scale and adapt the solution to meet your needs.
The solution is built on SAS Risk Stratum, which provides powerful data management, modeling, simulation and reporting capabilities with the highly scalable computational power of grid computing technology. SAS Asset and Liability Management's adaptive architecture enables you to scale the solution to your institution and make adaptations to accommodate changing business needs and market requirements. In addition, SAS Asset and Liability Management can be extended to other risk and finance use cases, enabling you to get the most out of your investment.
Get out-of-the-box, industry-leading capabilities.
SAS Asset and Liability Management delivers comprehensive, core ALM functionality, including interest rate risk and foreign exchange risks, liquidity risk stress testing and optimization, risk-based funds transfer pricing analysis, and regulatory reporting. Out-of-the-box industry-leading capabilities are user-configurable to address your unique business requirements in a transparent and traceable manner. And the solution's purpose-built, role-specific user experience includes cycle-driven analysis run and management.
Explore More on SAS® Asset and Liability Management
Check out these products related to SAS Asset and Liability Management.
- SAS® Regulatory Content for EBA TaxonomiesMeet European Banking Authority (EBA) reporting requirements and gain business value with a collection of industry-leading reporting content.
- SAS® Regulatory Risk ManagementProactively manage regulatory risk across multiple jurisdictions with a single, end-to-end risk management environment.
- SAS® Risk StratumAdopt a risk foundation that delivers three tiers of capabilities to match your needs, with each level building on the previous one to form a complete risk management foundation.
- SAS® Solution for CECLQuickly meet new US Financial Accounting Standards Board current expected credit loss (CECL) standards with best practices for modeling, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 9Accelerate time to benefit and quickly meet IFRS 9 standards.
- SAS® Solution for Stress TestingMeet the challenges of supervisory stress testing, and establish a powerful data and modeling environment for scenario-based planning.