- Interview Analytics is Unstoppably Reaching All Levels of the EnterpriseOur companies are slow to adopt business analytics solutions in their environment and are thereby losing competitiveness.
- Interview Wayne Thomson: I am Looking for Analytical Blood Group ABInterview with SAS's Chief Data Scientist at Analytics Experience 2016 event where he explained some basics on how to use analytics in business.
- Interview Finance: Interview with Tamara Dull (SAS) »Despite the spectacular progress which we have witnessed in the last decade business analytics is not almighty. However we are already very close to this ideal,« says Tamara Dull, Director of Emerging Technologies at SAS, one of the leading providers of business analytics solutions.
- Interview The GDPR Could Be the Next “Millennium Bug”Companies should be aware that the GDPR affects all companies – both small and large – that store European citizen’s personal data
- Interview Bor Novak: Data has added value only if we know how to fully use itThe data in a business environment is worth something only to the extent of the useful information it provides.