How does SAS support the NHS?
- Empowering health and social care organisations to transform the quality of decisions for improved patient outcomes
- Realising cost efficiencies and healthcare effectiveness with faster return on investment
- Gaining analytically derived healthcare insights from data to provide decision support
- Applying predictive analytics in care to create healthier lives and communities
- Driving smarter strategies to help the NHS meet the challenges of patient safety, clinical advancement, public health education and more
- Optimising the quality of health and social care data, processes, people and their skills
But there’s so much potential as yet untapped. We invite you to explore what’s possible with SAS analytics and artificial intelligence.
How SAS powers healthcare transformation
We can help you to achieve your ambition to bring the ‘national’, the ‘health’ and the ‘service’ back into the NHS. How? By using analytics to:
- Improve the administration efficiencies of this service;
- Develop value-based healthcare at both population and personal levels;
- Enhance support through the optimisation of skills and resources for future demand;
- Drive innovation in clinical practice so that every citizen may benefit no matter where they live.
Discover how analytics improves healthcare administration
Do more with less - streamline processes and improve performance
Get inspired by opportunities to improve patient care
Explore how AI insights are enabling care providers to deliver value-based healthcare.
Our work with UK Government
As well as our longstanding and successful relationship with the NHS, we’ve worked with key UK government departments. Learn more about ways we’ve helped organisations across the public sector, and benefit from our relevant experience and expertise in your NHS initiative.