Chief Information Officer (CIO) – Banking
How a Bank's CIO Uses SAS®
Featured Customer | VietCredit
SAS helps CWB Financial Group improve the quality of its data, enabling a foundation that will help boost business prospects and advance compliance.
The landscape we operate in is competitive, with fintechs and traditional banks fighting for a share of the pie. The vast capabilities of SAS will stand us in good stead. Le Phuong Hai Chief Risk Officer
VietCredit Facts & Figures
service centers in 12 cities & provinces
Recommended Resources for Banking CIOs
Recommended Software for Banking CIOs
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Infuse your marketing decisions with unprecedented customer insights, and create relevant, satisfying, valued customer experiences.
- SAS® Data Integration for Midsize BusinessEasily manage all data integration projects while reducing costs and increasing overall productivity.
- SAS® Data Quality for Midsize BusinessAssess, improve, monitor and manage the quality of all your data, structured and unstructured.
- SAS® Forecasting for Midsize BusinessPlan confidently with automatically generated, reliable forecasts.
- SAS® Office Analytics for Midsize BusinessAccess the power of SAS from a familiar Microsoft Office environment.
- SAS® Results as a ServiceGet faster, deeper insights from your existing data using our expertise.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.