Transform data into the best decisions
Recent Analytics Insights
- Three steps for conquering the last mile of analyticsPutting your analytical models into production can be the most difficult part of the analytics journey. It’s no surprise that this last mile of analytics – bringing models into deployment – is the hardest part of digital transformation initiatives for organizations to master, yet it’s the most crucial.
- Equipping doctors with data they needThe Health Quality Council of Alberta helps family physicians focus on quality improvement and professional development, thanks to the power of data—and collaboration
- Discover a secret resource for working with cloud providersAre you overwhelmed by the hundreds of options and offers in the cloud? Are you finding it hard to select the best cloud services from the different cloud providers? Why not ask a neutral and informed third party for help?
- The transformational power of evidence-based decision making in health policyState health agencies are under pressure to deliver better health outcomes while minimizing costs. Read how data and analytics are being used to confront our biggest health care challenges head on.
- Operationalizing analytics: 4 ways banks are conquering the infamous ‘last mile’Here are four examples across the banking industry that show how these leading organizations followed a clearly defined path to conquer the infamous 'last mile' of analytics.
- ModelOps: How to operationalize the model life cycleModelOps is where analytical models are cycled from the data science team to the IT production team in a regular cadence of deployment and updates. In the race to realizing value from AI models, it’s a winning ingredient that only a few companies are using.
- Empowering women in analytics through education How you can elevate your learning with SAS and the Women in Analytics network
- From Apollo to AI: A new era of American explorationAs we celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, what’s the next frontier for American Innovation? It’s available now, from our desks and waits for us to unlock its potential.
- Moving analytics to the cloudReap the same benefits for analytics as organizations do for many other applications
- Procurement Governance: How Analytics Drives Ethics and Value There are more rewards to a procurement integrity strategy than just staying out of the papers. Learn more in our free on-demand Webcast
- Students enter the real world of data scienceSAS Safe Roads Competition just one event that puts burgeoning data scientists in the driver’s seat
- The Humanity in Artificial IntelligenceCould artificial intelligence be the change agent we need to solve many problems around the globe? Read how AI could accelerate our ability to have a a positive, lasting impact.
- Where Has All The Money Gone? – Addressing Canada’s Tax GapTax season is in full swing. As we and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) work out what our obligations to the public coffers are, a question remains—why is there a multi-billion-dollar hole where there should be revenue to pay for federal programs?
- What are chatbots?Chatbots are a form of conversational AI designed to simplify human interaction with computers. Learn how chatbots are used in business and how they can be incorporated into analytics applications.
- How to drill a better hole with analyticsFrom drilling holes to preventing health care fraud, learn about some of the new technologies SAS has patented with IoT and machine learning technologies.
- Real World AI Turning business problems into prediction problems—and solving themThe popular vision of the future of artificial intelligence—autonomous machines mimicking human behavior and thought, becoming sentient beings—may be in the cards, but that’s far from certain and, for business today this vision is less relevant.
- Five Essential Tips for Data Scientists These tips apply whether you’re an analytics veteran or someone relatively new to the cause, and we speak from both of those perspectives: Tina is a long-time analytics ambassador and team leader, while Alex brings the perspective of a recent recruit to the table.
- How to Make Networking Your Advantage - Women in AnalyticsTalk to most successful women in analytics and many will agree how important their network has been to their careers. For most, their network helped land their first job others will tell you that it was their network that helped guide them into a career in analytics.
- Five AI TechnologiesDo you know the difference between artificial intelligence and machine learning? And can you explain why computer vision is an AI technology? Find out in this short explainer.
- IoT in healthcare: Unlocking true, value-based careGiven the potential of IoT – and the challenges of already overburdened healthcare systems around the world – we can’t afford not to integrate IoT in healthcare.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox