Transform data into the best decisions
Recent Analytics Insights
- Operationalizing analytics: 4 ways banks are conquering the infamous ‘last mile’Here are four examples across the banking industry that show how these leading organizations followed a clearly defined path to conquer the infamous 'last mile' of analytics.
- ModelOps: How to operationalize the model life cycleModelOps is where analytical models are cycled from the data science team to the IT production team in a regular cadence of deployment and updates. In the race to realizing value from AI models, it’s a winning ingredient that only a few companies are using.
- Empowering women in analytics through education How you can elevate your learning with SAS and the Women in Analytics network
- AI in government: The path to adoption and deploymentThe government sector is lagging in AI adoption, but awareness of the importance of AI in the public sector is increasing. Our survey indicates that operational issues are requiring governments to turn their attention to AI projects as a way to address important public issues.
- From Apollo to AI: A new era of American explorationAs we celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, what’s the next frontier for American Innovation? It’s available now, from our desks and waits for us to unlock its potential.
- Moving analytics to the cloudReap the same benefits for analytics as organizations do for many other applications
- Procurement Governance: How Analytics Drives Ethics and Value There are more rewards to a procurement integrity strategy than just staying out of the papers. Learn more in our free on-demand Webcast
- The untapped potential in unstructured textText is the largest human-generated data source. It grows every day as we post on social media, interact with chatbots and digital assistants, send emails, conduct business online, generate reports and essentially document our daily thoughts and activities using computers and mobile devices.
- AI in manufacturing: New opportunities for IT and operationsAn AI survey reveals that leaders and early adopters in AI are making important advances and are identifying and expanding on what works as they use AI in more ways and more parts of their organizations.
- Students enter the real world of data scienceSAS Safe Roads Competition just one event that puts burgeoning data scientists in the driver’s seat
- The Humanity in Artificial IntelligenceCould artificial intelligence be the change agent we need to solve many problems around the globe? Read how AI could accelerate our ability to have a a positive, lasting impact.
- Where Has All The Money Gone? – Addressing Canada’s Tax GapTax season is in full swing. As we and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) work out what our obligations to the public coffers are, a question remains—why is there a multi-billion-dollar hole where there should be revenue to pay for federal programs?
- How AI and advanced analytics are impacting the financial services industryTop SAS experts weigh in on the topics that are keeping institutions up at night and fraudsters in a job.
- AI in banking: Survey reveals factors for successWhat do banking executives report about their experiences with AI? Where are they focusing today? What’s working? What are their plans for the future?
- What are chatbots?Chatbots are a form of conversational AI designed to simplify human interaction with computers. Learn how chatbots are used in business and how they can be incorporated into analytics applications.
- Data lineage: Making artificial intelligence smarterFor AI to reach its full potential, the data feeding its algorithms and models needs to be well-understood. Data lineage plays a vital role in understanding data, making it a foundational principle of AI.
- How to drill a better hole with analyticsFrom drilling holes to preventing health care fraud, learn about some of the new technologies SAS has patented with IoT and machine learning technologies.
- Real World AI Turning business problems into prediction problems—and solving themThe popular vision of the future of artificial intelligence—autonomous machines mimicking human behavior and thought, becoming sentient beings—may be in the cards, but that’s far from certain and, for business today this vision is less relevant.
- Five Essential Tips for Data Scientists These tips apply whether you’re an analytics veteran or someone relatively new to the cause, and we speak from both of those perspectives: Tina is a long-time analytics ambassador and team leader, while Alex brings the perspective of a recent recruit to the table.
- How to Make Networking Your Advantage - Women in AnalyticsTalk to most successful women in analytics and many will agree how important their network has been to their careers. For most, their network helped land their first job others will tell you that it was their network that helped guide them into a career in analytics.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox