Exam Details & Instructions
The following objectives will be tested on the exam. For more information about each objective, download the complete exam content guide.
- 5% - Clinical Trials Process
- 10% - Clinical Trials Data Structures
- 5% - Regulatory Submissions
- 5% - Manage Clinical Trials Data
- 15% - Transform or Summarize Clinical Trials Data
- 15% - Apply Statistical Procedures for Clinical Trials
- 15% - Macro Programming for Clinical Trials
- 10% - Report Clinical Trials Results
- 20% - Validate Clinical Trial Data Reporting
SAS Certified Professional: Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9.4
Use this exam ID to register:
- This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60-70 multiple-choice and short answer questions. Please see our FAQ for more information.
- Must achieve a score of 68% correct to pass.
- 1 hour 50 minutes to complete exam.
Successful candidates should:
Not sure if you're ready? Take a SAS training course to sharpen your skills.
Additional Training Tools
From videos to practice software, these resources will help you prepare for the certification exam.