Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- Real-time customer engagement is the future of experience managementReal-time customer engagement delivers contextual recommendations and decisions to your interactive customer channels at every possible touch point.
- Harnessing the martech advantageMartech vendors have doubled in the past year. Find out what's fueling this growth spurt, and discover three ways to get the most value from your tech spending.
- Marketing for the midmarketMidsized organizations know their greatest asset is customer data. With analytics and powerful data visualization they're improving customer engagements.
- It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
- The marketer's dream: Harmonic convergenceCustomer journey maps, strong internal partners and clear strategies for change can help marketers align organizational efforts to foster peace and harmony.
- An analytics checklist for customer intelligenceYou use checklists to help you perform crucial tasks every day. Why not use this checklist to help guide you in building the best customer intelligence in your industry?
- Using data to control unruly hotel pricingKelly McGuire of SAS has packaged everything hoteliers need to optimize pricing and maximize revenue into one neat book.
- The customer decision hub: A marketer's best friendA customer decision hub allows you to provide the best response to customers at every point of the customer journey. Find out how they work.
- Q&A: What's your level of digital marketing maturity?The technologies have evolved, but the game hasn't changed. Great customer experiences start with strong digital marketing strategies.
- Customer journey maps: Why you need themIf your customer engagement processes are aligned, then building a customer journey map makes the purchasing decision easier for everyone.
- Keeping your customers happy with assortment optimizationIf you want to make the best assortment decisions possible for your store or chain, let the data your customers provide be your guide.
- Customer engagement and moments of truthMoments of truth are the make-or-break moments your customers have with your brand. And they're the key to customer engagement and customer satisfaction, says Denis Pombriant.
- Customer loyalty in a digital world: A new approachCustomer loyalty offers a good news/bad news message. Loyalty programs are on the rise. Bad news? About 60 percent of your customers don't belong. Here are some ways to attract and retain the best customers.
- Is privacy dead? And the survey says We're sharing a ton of personal information about ourselves online, and the privacy discussion is raging. Tamara Dull shares the highlights.
- What Major League Soccer knows about predictive analytics marketingMajor League Soccer is using predictive analytics marketing to increase fan engagement, monetize its data assets and create more loyal ticket holders.
- Four multichannel marketing strategies that deliver exceptional customer experiencesMultichannel marketing is being able to accurately identify your customers no matter where they choose to engage with you. Here are the strategies you'll need to employ to create detailed road maps for every customer.
- Marketing measurement do's and don'tsHow can marketers capture the C-suite's attention? Draw a clear line between marketing activities and results.
- How to build better customer loyaltyCustomer loyalty just doesn't happen because you wish for it. You have to work at it. Here are some ways to make your efforts more successful.
- Out of size, out of mindIf sizes are out of stock, you forfeit the sale and disappoint (and potentially lose) customers. Marking down overstocked merchandise reduces your profitability. Here’s what you can do to make sure you have the product sizes your customers need at all times.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox