Data quality is a key component of the SAS Platform, and we can help you put it at the core of everything you do. We support traditional relational databases, data lakes, cloud offerings, on-site and hybrid data architecture deployments.
Become data-driven, and make better decisions using data you can trust.
Improve your data where it exists.
SAS Data Quality meets you where you are, addressing your data quality issues without requiring you to move your data. You’ll work faster and more efficiently – and, with role-based security, you won’t put sensitive data at risk.
Manage the entire data quality life cycle.
Data quality isn’t something you do just once; it’s a process. We help you at every stage, making it easy to profile and identify problems, preview data, and set up repeatable processes to maintain a high level of data quality.
Build on decades of data quality experience.
Only SAS delivers this much breadth and depth of data quality knowledge. We’ve experienced it all – and integrated that experience into our products. We know that data quality can mean taking things that look wrong and seeing if they’re actually right. How? With matching logic. Profiling. Deduplicating. And – above all else – innovating.
SAS Data Quality gives business users the power to update and tweak data themselves, so IT is no longer spread too thin. Out-of-the-box capabilities don’t require extra coding. Enhanced SAS and third-party metadata management, visualization and reporting keep everyone on the same page.
Mehr zum Thema
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
Data Quality Challenges and Priorities
Find out how organizations are addressing their most pressing data quality issues, discover the top 10 priorities for data quality solutions, and learn the best ways to engage and empower business users to improve data quality.
Improving Data Preparation for Business Analytics
This TDWI Best Practices Report discusses the latest data preparation processes, self-service options and how to effectively integrate data prep with analytics and BI solutions.r More Productive Users
- White Paper Data Quality: The Achilles' Heel of Risk ManagementEffective data quality management should be considered a basic requirement for modern-day bank management. This paper focuses on five best practices for improving data quality that are derived from successful SAS projects within the financial services industry.
- Article 5 ways to become data-drivenSuccessful data-driven businesses foster collaborative, goal-oriented cultures, have leaders who believe in data and are governance-oriented. Read more in this summary of TDWI research that uncovers best practices for becoming data-driven.
- Analyst Report SAS throws its hat into the self-service data preparation ring with Data Loader for HadoopThe strategy centers on three key themes: 'big data'management and governance involving Hadoop, the streamlining of access to information, and the use of its federation and integration offerings to enable the right data to be available, at the right time.
Building a Data Quality Scorecard for Operational Data Governance
Learn how to take the concepts of data governance into general practice as a byproduct of the processes of inspecting and managing data quality control.
The General Data Protection Regulation: What It Means and How SAS® Data Management Can Help
Find out how the GDPR could affect your business and how SAS Data Management solutions can help you prepare.
Populating a Data Quality Scorecard with Relevant Metrics
Explore ways to qualify data control and measures to support a data governance program, and learn how data management practitioners can define metrics that are relevant to how specific data-quality issues affect their business.
Learn about the evolution of data integration tools and the benefits that can be achieved with a comprehensive data management platform.
- Article Data management backgrounderFrom data integration to data quality and data preparation, find out what these terms mean and why they’re so important for your analytics projects.
Mehr Informationen finden Sie im SAS Data Quality Factsheet.
Erfahren Sie, wie Sie in fünf Schritten Ihre Daten als Unternehmenswert begreifen und veredeln können.
Understanding Big Data Quality for Maximum Information Usability.
Check out these products related to SAS Data Quality, built on the powerful SAS® Platform.
- SAS® Data GovernanceMaintain a consistent set of policies, processes and vocabulary for your corporate information.
- SAS® Data Loader for HadoopManage big data on your own terms – and avoid burdening IT – with self-service data integration and data quality.
- SAS® Data Quality for Midsize BusinessAssess, improve, monitor and manage the quality of all your data, structured and unstructured.